Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the guernsey etc ever arrive?
It has indeed - along with some other goodies.

I would have raffled them immediately but deliberately held off because it was around the time of the Collingwood loss and most people were more in a mood to burn memorabilia at the time than anything else, so I quickly decided to leave it for a bit. But I think by this time we have probably progressed though the worst of it and are ready to fight to the death for commemorative pins and so forth.

I'm just on my way into a family thing right now - but I'll start a thread tomorrow morning and tag the sponsors so everyone can place EOIs for available gear.

Warning you now - the Guernsey will look best on you if you are either a perfectly formed miniature person or a 10yo kid. But for the general collector of player jumpers. like trains or stamps, I guess it works okay. Or for someone that thinks they are really ripped so wants a freakishly skin-tight affair for optimum muscle definition promotion, so long as you don't want to breathe much.

It has indeed - along with some other goodies.

I would have raffled them immediately but deliberately held off because it was around the time of the Collingwood loss and most people were more in a mood to burn memorabilia at the time than anything else, so I quickly decided to leave it for a bit. But I think by this time we have probably progressed though the worst of it and are ready to fight to the death for commemorative pins and so forth.

I'm just on my way into a family thing right now - but I'll start a thread tomorrow morning and tag the sponsors so everyone can place EOIs for available gear.

Warning you now - the Guernsey will look best on you if you are either a perfectly formed miniature person or a 10yo kid. But for the general collector of player jumpers. like trains or stamps, I guess it works okay. Or for someone that thinks they are really ripped so wants a freakishly skin-tight affair for optimum muscle definition promotion, so long as you don't want to breathe much.
Thank you very much, I accept!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back