Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I get my sponsorship badge for 2013 that I've been waiting on please and thank you?

n7ZNrsF.gif

You'll get nothing and like it!

sisterka today I confirmed with the Lions membership dep that there are no sponsorships currently available for the women's competition.

Just as an FYI for everyone else, I'm seeing if I can get a table of availability (which will be subject to change) to give us a rough idea for voting.

sisterka today I confirmed with the Lions membership dep that there are no sponsorships currently available for the women's competition.

Just as an FYI for everyone else, I'm seeing if I can get a table of availability (which will be subject to change) to give us a rough idea for voting.

I assume Schache is already gone.

I'm in for fifty.

And can I indicate that I would absolutely support the bigfooty lions community becoming a foundation member of the women's team.

There is that. Can we use one of our sponsorships for a womens membership?

We can include the women's membership as a vote option alongside the players.

I'll sort out past years tags next year when doing the tags for 2017.

FYI, Women's memberships run from $50 to $150. Cheap as chips. If there are enough takers, there is probably room to get a Foundation membership in the name of B.F. Lions and a couple of ordinary memberships. https://membership.lions.com.au/womens
Actually, it probably doesn't make sense for people to chuck in $50 for a chance of winning a $50 membership:straining::$ but a foundation membership would be a great upgrade for those who would never be able to afford/justify the $150 membership.

FYI, Women's memberships run from $50 to $150. Cheap as chips. If there are enough takers, there is probably room to get a Foundation membership in the name of B.F. Lions and a couple of ordinary memberships. https://membership.lions.com.au/womens

I am in for BF Lions joining as a foundation member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this a great idea. After watching the premiere of WBBL today, I can't wait to see how the Women's footy goes. I'm really looking forward to next season for All the Lions games. I am looking for improvement and effort, win or lose! GO LIONS!

We may as well wait until the new year to have our first vote for the player sponsorships. See if some more people make pledges + the Lions peoples are on holidays until after the new year.

$50 paid in today, cheers!

We may as well wait until the new year to have our first vote for the player sponsorships. See if some more people make pledges + the Lions peoples are on holidays until after the new year.

I'm currently travelling and so won't be able to transfer the money until Christmas, but that makes it easy. $50 from me as well.

The Melb Sponsorship function is being held at the start of March this year for some reason, in previous years it has been held in July or later. Due to this we will need to wrap up the player sponsorship by mid Feb.

I will keep pledges open until Jan 13. By Jan 20 all pledged $$ need to have been received. Then we will have a vote and decide which players we want to sponsor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back