Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just remind those who have pledged $$ that I will need it transferred by Fri this week so that we can begin the voting process. Cheers.
matwt73 BuntonRules

Elixuh too late to throw in $50? Was on holidays so missed the closure.

Yep sure will sort out banking stuff when I get home from work tonight.

I'll add everyone in tonight.

You have all also incurred a $300 late fee. Tyvm.
s-l640.jpg

OK. Mine is in the post. Here's a picture to verify it's mine when you receive it.:thumbsu:

Oki doki, I have almost received all of the funds for the sponsorship so we may as well begin voting. I think we will have 1 vote this year. Everyone can vote for 5 players. So it should look like:

5. Most preferred player
4. Next preferred
3. And so on.

Once everyone has voted I will tally the votes and contact the Lions about sponsorship. If we cannot sponsor a player because of insufficient funds, I will keep going down the list until a suitable player is found that we can afford. So I would suggest that you make sure you vote for a mix of players and not just those in the more expensive categories. I hope that is ok with everyone.

Below is a list of players who are already sold out as well as those who have 1 remaining spot left.

Sold Out:
  1. Paparone
  2. Schache
  3. Cutler
  4. Hipwood
  5. Mathieson
1 Sponsorship Left:
  1. Robinson
  2. C. Beams
  3. McStay
  4. Close
  5. Skinner
  6. MCluggage
I guess if people are wanting to sponsor one of the guys with 1 spot left, it would be good if we could get the votes in ASAP.

FYI we will likely have a total of $1,370.00 to spend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. McCluggage
4. Berry
3. Skinner
2. Christensen
1. Rockliff

After 11/20 people have voted these are the current standings.

McCluggage - 46
Close - 22
Robinson - 16
Berry - 15
Skinner - 12
Andrews - 11
Christensen - 10
McStay - 9
C. Beams - 8
D. Beams - 6
Cox - 5
Zorko - 5
Keays - 4
Robertson - 3
Jansen - 2
Rich - 2
Rockliff - 2
Dawson - 1
Frost - 1

McCluggage has a generous lead at this stage. To avoid disappointment I would prefer to get in contact with the lions about sponsoring McCluggage by Wed. So hopefully a few more people vote today and tomorrow so that we have a better indication on where the vote is going, at this stage it looks as though McCluggage will be our first.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back