Win Prizes 2017 Post & Poster of the year awards - Voting opens tomorrow #HYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you didn't pm the mods it doesn't count

I only have 7 nominations including my own so far

not even shocked by this.

puts himself onto podcast episodes, votes for himself in award competitions, this man is out of control! :p

not even shocked by this.

puts himself onto podcast episodes, votes for himself in award competitions, this man is out of control! :p

my own nomination of others fool :p

Mods won't be put in the final poll because it would be unfair on everyone else because we would win by so much.

my own nomination of others fool :p

Mods won't be put in the final poll because it would be unfair on everyone else because we would win by so much.

oh right. lol.

you can see how that sentance reads as if you're voting for yourself though ha ha.

play on!

I sent a PM to Cayz and he replied back and said thanks for your nomination.

_Cayz_ needs to hook a brother up then :p

or can you add me to the pm please

oh right. lol.

you can see how that sentance reads as if you're voting for yourself though ha ha.

play on!

9 posters and 2 posts have been nominated

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
upload_2017-10-13_16-29-16.jpeg

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Any nominations in this thread won't be counted, please follow the instructions in the OP
Can I get the Cliff Notes? TL;DR

Didnt even read the OP. Just the title. Dont make me do extra work ffs Sterge
Word.

There isn't a thread of the year award? o_O

Would fall under post of the year
Well, that's just silly. Many threads are made greater by the sum of their parts, than a mere OP.

A vote for me is a vote for me, remember people.

s**t bloke, good poster
I think you have that backwards.

Can I get the Cliff Notes? TL;DR

Word.

Well, that's just silly. Many threads are made greater by the sum of their parts, than a mere OP.

I think you have that backwards.

Still doesn't mean there is a thread of the year award, if you want to nominate a thread then the OP wins post of the year similar to how groupie won on the design board last year for starting the BLK thread

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Still doesn't mean there is a thread of the year award, if you want to nominate a thread then the OP wins post of the year similar to how groupie won on the design board last year for starting the BLK thread
I understand that not having a thread of the year award means there is no thread of the year award, I'm saying there should be a thread of the year award. Not to an individual, unless they're the sole author, like Mofra's Bottom 50, but something like a TOTY badge on the thread itself, which would be stickied for a period of time.

I understand that not having a thread of the year award means there is no thread of the year award, I'm saying there should be a thread of the year award. Not to an individual, unless they're the sole author, like Mofra's Bottom 50, but something like a TOTY badge on the thread itself, which would be stickied for a period of time.

That's what certified legendary thread tag is for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back