Training 2017 Praccy Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

You could see the AFL players and then day light and the VFL. However big Strachan with a ginger bowl cut played a little like fletcher. Reminded me with his awkward style. Not sure on his age etc but looked promising. Howlett did ok as a hbf. Hocking laid some good tackles. Clarke had slippery hand but good positioning. Kobe has natural football ability, its just a matter of when. Bellchambers laboured in the last quarter. Francis is needing some more fitness but shows class and smarts. I have some good videos of him making some good plays. Hooker is in the best shape ive ever seen! He looks strong toned and lean! Moved well and even showed DASH! Long didnt do much, heppel right place, right time, sometimes. Defenders were solid without staring. You can tell they were afl players by positioning and skill. Matt Dea played some good defensive efforts boding his openent out and marking or spoiling. Cant see him in the team this year but he is good depth! Hartley good again, a silent achiever. Leverde moved well in his moon boot and crutches he was able to scoot down the stadium walkway ramps quicker than a cat through Springvale. Good to see most of the leadership group at the game and together.

In the last quarter he kicked the ball into 50. It sounded like crud off the boot but had lovely shape and got marked almost by hooker, Should really have been marked by hooker! I seriously thought Fletcher had some DNA in this lad!
Btw thought Draper was good for a 19yo actually think he showed more than half the starting ruckmen in the AFL. I think we have our future 10+ year ruckman. Hes like jim stynes with a little goldstien. He moves good for a young big lad. Needs some more meat and situational awareness.

Kind of guy that just has you thinking "man its gunna be so cool if that guy does something" whenever his gangly frame was in the play.
tumblr_inline_n5r7z7jTAj1qf6i04.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play him against Carlton will rip their back line to shreds.
I'd even bring in him for the Brisbane game if he can have another successful hit out with the VFL team.
A couple of easier games against the lions & blues would be great for his confidence leading up to him getting the Anzac medal for kicking 7 goals to go with his 15 marks and 25 touches... That could happen yeh?

I'd even bring in him for the Brisbane game if he can have another successful hit out with the VFL team.
A couple of easier games against the lions & blues would be great for his confidence leading up to him getting the Anzac medal for kicking 7 goals to go with his 15 marks and 25 touches... That could happen yeh?
Nah mate, no way this could happen. I hear they're trying to give more recognition to back flankers, hence Johannannahannisen's Norm Smith. So medal is more likely to go to the "Pidge" following his 40 possessions, 10 marks, 17 tackles, 15 rebound 50s and 20 forward 50 entries. 3 brownlow votes to Parish though. Coz he's a mid.

Am I doing it right? :grinning::p

Nah mate, no way this could happen. I hear they're trying to give more recognition to back flankers, hence Johannannahannisen's Norm Smith. So medal is more likely to go to the "Pidge" following his 40 possessions, 10 marks, 17 tackles, 15 rebound 50s and 20 forward 50 entries. 3 brownlow votes to Parish though. Coz he's a mid.

Am I doing it right? :grinning::p

I'm honestly happy with any of the above however I do have one question.... Who out of Pidge and Franga get the rising star nom? Or are we just assuming they've already received their nominations in round 1 & 2?

Stewart has three, Jackson Merrett swung forward in the second term and has three also. Seem to be playing well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back