Game Day 2017 Preliminary Final: Adelaide vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Crow thrash Cats--quick, interview Dangerfield. I'll be surprised if we don't see footage of him a the airport on his way home with the obligatory interview.
Loved watching him kick up to his usual standard.
I'd watch that.

A mighty * you to channel 7, who relegated us in their pre-game hype video to 'the team he left behind'.

You disrespected a squad that's got a far better story to tell than Dangerfield. A squad that's been through hell and pulled it together with far less accolades.

* you for that.

And has a head that only a mother could love

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
gAk9Dn.jpg

Funny at the game I held it together quite well, one or 2 small tears but watching the replay at 1am, completely sober I am filled with tears in this last quarter.
I was fine at that game, watching the replay had tears at the final siren

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excuse the intrusion but I just wanted to offer my congratulations on a fantastic win.

For those of you who have never been there just think of Geelong as the Victorian equivalent of Port Adelaide.
Seeing them lose is good, seeing them thrashed is great.

Good luck next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it.. flight to Brisbane cancelled and now via Melb.. would have at least like to have been in the plane with the flogs from Moggs.. I just assume the whole of Geelong will eventually move there one day.

This week will be tough for the Walsh family, Walsh is being brought up literally every interview etc, oh well that’s okay.. hopefully they are getting the support by the club & friends of the family etc.

If we win this, the emotion will be incredible, it really will. I am so pumped about this.
Rob Chapman said Meredith was in the rooms last night, the club made sure she had tickets to the game.
Sounds like the club is looking after them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back