- stubby holder
- bumper sticker
- premiership badge
- dusty premier badge
- premier record
- magnet
Probably more haha.
Will get the scarf when in stock
Also looking to get one of the signed pieces. The $500 final siren one signed by a player was nice. There was antoher one signed by two players and had a replica medal and piece of match used ball in it for around $700

Richmond Football Club will make alot of money this year from all the goodies they will be selling

Wouldnt suprise me if this premiership is worth $8,000,000 to the club which will really catapult the club into the area where West Coast,Adelaide,Collingwood are at in regards to Financial Security - Gone are the days of the Save Our Skins days

Richmond Football Club will make alot of money this year from all the goodies they will be selling

Wouldnt suprise me if this premiership is worth $8,000,000 to the club which will really catapult the club into the area where West Coast,Adelaide,Collingwood are at in regards to Financial Security - Gone are the days of the Save Our Skins days

Herald sun said about 3mil plus 1mil for winning. Punt road grand stand looking to be renovated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond shop has the scaled down premiership cups in tins, $54.99.
117F6068-AB5D-0CF5-1C09BE2B499A95D9richmond-premiership-cup-in-tin.jpg
I have the Ashes urn version of that... When we 'have' the Ashes, it's proudly displayed... if we don't 'have' the Ashes... it's packed away. I have a feeling it won't be coming out any time soon!

I really want that but $2000 :(

It’s great value imo. Look at it this way, 22 signatures equates to about $90 bucks a signature. Throw in the jumper and frame and the whole package is is suddenly a priceless bargain. . And it’s authentic club memorabilia which is bound to increase in value.
The only thing that trumps this imo would be a match worn jumper.

Start saving, LOL

Got some of the Knight posters. Thinking of framing this with mine and my sons GF tickets. Would be good to get a signature or two on it also.
My Birthday is around Christmas, so expect to get something then. DVD at the very least. Premiership tshirt. Might be time for a new Guernsey, but not sure what will be reasonably priced to wear.

I've bought :
- three shirts
- banner
- stubby holder
- bumper sticker
- premiership badge
- dusty premier badge
- premier record
- magnet
Probably more haha.
Will get the scarf when in stock
Also looking to get one of the signed pieces. The $500 final siren one signed by a player was nice. There was antoher one signed by two players and had a replica medal and piece of match used ball in it for around $700
What's the 'premier record'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back