Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got through to the store on the phone today and I can’t say that the phone call filled me with joy about the whole premiership merch experience.

I placed an order in mid October for a sticker, scarf, premiership alternate guernsey and the Konrad Marshall book.

A couple of weeks later, I got the sticker and scarf. Happy days.

Around Cup Day I politely enquired about the book & guernsey and was told they will come together when the guernseys arrive in a couple of weeks. Not ideal, but fine.

Heard nothing (except the Puma store apology discount email) since and have had several 15+ minute waits on hold without managing to get anyone at the store.

That brings me to today. I get through to a lovely sounding girl who tells me that there appears to have been a glitch with my order. When they went to pack my book & guernsey for delivery, the system used the tracking number linked to my order and, because of the previous delivery of part of the order, the system told them the order had been filled so nothing was sent.

The short of it is that the rest of my order will be sent via express post on Monday.

Serenity Now!

I also called last Friday, and I was told that my order was not dispatched due to a glitch in the system, and that it would be sent Express Post by Monday Afternoon. Still nothing.

Did yours arrive ?

I also called last Friday, and I was told that my order was not dispatched due to a glitch in the system, and that it would be sent Express Post by Monday Afternoon. Still nothing.

Did yours arrive ?
I rang today about a brownlow order i placed on Sept 26th, the girl rounded the stuff up in the shop and sent it. Useless system they have going on

Not sure if you’d read my earlier post, but I called on Friday and was told it’d be express posted on Monday so it’s not that long since I called..... but I’ll be calling them tomorrow anyway.
Sorry missed that post, but use the tracking number and see where it is at.

Not sure if you’d read my earlier post, but I called on Friday and was told it’d be express posted on Monday so it’s not that long since I called..... but I’ll be calling them tomorrow anyway.
When mine got express posted I didn't receive the notification from the Superstore with the tracking number until an hour before it arrived at my door so its possible its been sent and there's just a delay in confirming shipping details to you.

I got my notification the day I picked it up, about 5 pm.

On another note I've worn the normal and clash premiership tops to the gym doing cardio. Looks awesome and it's great material. Quite thick but wicks fantastically. Very comfortable in hot conditions whilst smashing yourself. So I'm going to use them and to show my colours.

Amazing what the fabrics do now. In my day it was merino, and it did get hot. This stuff is awesome.

Just found a limited edition premiers away guernsey on eBay for (relatively) cheap. Worth a look for anyone who's interested (there's another one that's XXL and one that's XXXL still for sale). eBay has a discount code applying to all purchases above $300.

Some stooges are selling them for around $700, but these are around half that.

Just found a limited edition premiers away guernsey on eBay for (relatively) cheap. Worth a look for anyone who's interested (there's another one that's XXL and one that's XXXL still for sale). eBay has a discount code applying to all purchases above $300.

If it is what I think it is, it is a fake and not made by Puma.
fake jumper.JPG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That shits fake dawg.

Finally got through to the store on the phone today and I can’t say that the phone call filled me with joy about the whole premiership merch experience.

I placed an order in mid October for a sticker, scarf, premiership alternate guernsey and the Konrad Marshall book.

A couple of weeks later, I got the sticker and scarf. Happy days.

Around Cup Day I politely enquired about the book & guernsey and was told they will come together when the guernseys arrive in a couple of weeks. Not ideal, but fine.

Heard nothing (except the Puma store apology discount email) since and have had several 15+ minute waits on hold without managing to get anyone at the store.

That brings me to today. I get through to a lovely sounding girl who tells me that there appears to have been a glitch with my order. When they went to pack my book & guernsey for delivery, the system used the tracking number linked to my order and, because of the previous delivery of part of the order, the system told them the order had been filled so nothing was sent.

The short of it is that the rest of my order will be sent via express post on Monday.

Serenity Now!
SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!

I called the store today and tell them that I called on Friday and was told the rest of my order (premiership clash guernsey and pre-ordered book) would be express posted on Monday, but I’ve not received anything.

Girl puts me on hold a couple of times and asks me if I know who I spoke to a couple of times as well.

I get told that there’s no notes on my order in their system from my previous phone call and no guernsey in stock in the size I ordered.

After being put on hold one more time, she tells me that they have some at the warehouse and she’ll get it organised to send out straight away (and put the details of this call on my order in the system).

Given this was a limited edition that I believe sold out, I’m not sure how the warehouse has stock (unless the one in stock is the actual one I ordered and is the last one there) and I fear I’m just going to be sent a regular clash guernsey.

I also figure that the book will be forgotten in the hubbub about the guernsey and I’ll have to call about that again.

We’ll see what next week brings....

That shits fake dawg.

Not this one:

784a0dbe231fdbb79a246b3977db9026.jpg

Well 400 not to bad I suppose. Reckon it will get snaffled up.
With 10% eBay discount comes down to $360. I got myself one and intend on having it signed by the team (will pay someone who can organise this for me). Then to get it framed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back