JR#8

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Croatia, New York Knicks
Gents,

Need some opinions.

Wife has given me permission to buy a premiership jersey. (team signed one).

There is the black one, and there is the yellow one. I originally wanted the yellow one because that is the one we played in on the day.

Now when I'm actually allowed to buy it I'm leaning towards the black one, because it's our traditional jumper. I'm torn now. The yellow one is $500 extra but includes two more medals.

Help me decide. Black one is limited to 1,000 and the yellow one is limited to 500.

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Jets
Gents,

Need some opinions.

There is the black one, and there is the yellow one. I originally wanted the yellow one because that is the one we played in on the day.

Now when I'm actually allowed to buy it I'm leaning towards the black one, because it's our traditional jumper. I'm torn now. The yellow one is $500 extra but includes two more medals.

Help me decide. Black one is limited to 1,000 and the yellow one is limited to 500.

Ive got the Black one. Im happy with it. I dont regret getting the other one.

AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter Moderator #2,256
Gents,

Need some opinions.

i personally only purchased things that were of our clash strip as that is what we wore on the day, that is what I'll always remember / link with being the jumper we wore the day i was there to see my first richmond grand final win.

but each to their own really, we still won the flag either way :D

Punt rd end

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW
Gents,

Need some opinions.

Yellow because it also has the AFL grand final logo and matches the game day jumper

Tiges1229

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Gents,

Need some opinions.

Just buy both don’t worry about the wife :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeadandShin

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Gents,

Need some opinions.

I have the black one hanging in the hallway. As Borat would say "is nice".

Wife approval very important. Cant show it off if the better half is unaware or unhappy with the outlay.

Waca Jr

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Gents,

Need some opinions.

Yellow. Hands down. Can get the black after we go back to back

Disco_Stu

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Black jumper. In 5,10,15 years who knows what our away strip will be. With the black you know you will always have OUR jumper on your wall. Our club won the flag - not the jumper. You’re proud of our club - of the away strip.

My 2c

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Gents,

Need some opinions.

Yellow for sure

JR#8

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Croatia, New York Knicks
Where are you moving to ?
Staying in the same area as I am now. Sold my old place, renting at the moment until my new house is finished.

Manor Lakes, in Victoria.

-edit- Yellow jumper ordered. Going to look great along side my signed Croatia world cup shirt.

Top Bottom