Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright tiger family, I need some inspiration!

Post some links / images of the 2017 Premiership Memorbillia that you will be purchasing.

Figure if we can post it all in here it might inspire others to get it as well!

My company logo is yellow & black and that's in print behind my desk. Richmond s**t will fit in nicely. Close family friend is an artist and she dobe sick charcoal tiger head for my entry and it's massive too.

I'm loading up.

This premiership will be worth a few $billion in the club coffers :D
New Sponsors are already booking appointments. Existing club sponsors looking at tripling their commitments.
Geez it's going to be a windfall.
Players getting more personal endorsements will make us even more attractive as a destination club. We'll be fighting off with a stick. ;)

they havent got a clash jumper version of the jumper. id have bought it already if they did.

otherwise looking to get a cup shaped pin, the dvd and maybe the bright yellow runner

DVD is an absolute must!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here I am thinking "I'll just buy the Mark Knight poster". I find this thread and now I worry about how much I will spend, this is dangerous.

We will all be very broke and possibly very single after all of this.

BUT...

We will still be the ******* Premiers!!

This premiership will be worth a few $billion in the club coffers :D
New Sponsors are already booking appointments. Existing club sponsors looking at tripling their commitments.
Geez it's going to be a windfall.
Players getting more personal endorsements will make us even more attractive as a destination club. We'll be fighting off with a stick. ;)
I reckn the marketing manager at jeep might have got a promotion , they've got 10 fold value from their sponsorship ever since dusty re signed , we ve rarely been off front and back page of daily paper

If anyone is keen here is my Premiership Poster for 2017! Available from my website: www.timmcfarlin.com

Only $20 + P&H.

However, I have created a special deal for Big Footy members. Add the promo code bigfooty at checkout to receive 20% OFF!

DjS00f5.jpg

https://www.sherrin.com.au/shop-by-...igers-2017-premiers-ball-limited-edition.html

We do these every year and I'm so pumped it's Richmond's turn!!

Australian made, Australian leather, lists the starting lineup, scores, crowd, norm Smith.

I will admit this is a really nice ball and seems to be high quality, I bought one to celebrate last year and is perhaps my best looking piece of memorabilia. Unfortunately have it packed away due to space atm, but will be displaying it when I move out. However you really shouldn't say it comes in a "Gold Display Box" as mine came in nothing but a cheap flimsy plastic cover... unfortunately by the time it was delivered I was out of the country and didn't get back for a few weeks so never bothered to complain. For $190 though, would of at least liked this so called box.

Last edited:
Got this from the wifey this morning. She bought it at a charity auction she was at for the game yesterday.

#muchlove

cf3ab580536cfa819bb60f7aaa4bc549.jpg

I will admit this is a really nice ball and seems to be high quality, I bought one to celebrate last year and is perhaps my best looking piece of memorabilia. Unfortunately have it packed away due to space atm, but will be displaying it when I move out. However you really shouldn't say it comes in a "Gold Display Box" as mine came in nothing but a cheap flimsy plastic cover... unfortunately by the time it was delivered I was out of the country and didn't get back for a few weeks so never bothered to complain. For $190 though, would of at least liked this so called box.

Where did you buy it from out of interest?

Cause all the ones via the website were all boxed codes.

Inbox me your details and I'll send you a gold display box mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back