Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

ba4c3f32a078a24587852e3452951ef9.jpg

New release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abit disapointed that this wasn't the orignal one for sale. Really tempted to buy this one as well and give the other to my Dad.
This ones the best by far... actual grand final logo... this is an actual legitimate piece of memorabilia.. I just purchased.. pricey but as I said with actual GF logo not premiers.. it’s worth it

I wish they didn’t have such wacky unrichmond slogans like “a year to remember”. “Yellow and Black” “we’re from Tigerland” are much more meaningful.
That being said this display is great bar the title and cool to see the clash jumper in there.

Love the new unrivalled piece too. Wish I could trade in my signed Martin jumper and medals display for it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be so pissed off if I bought the home jumper and now they released the clash strip.

P.S clash strip looks amazing. Wish I had the funds to purchase, but in the middle of building a new house so can't really splurge. :(

View attachment 470244
Stoked to have just secured one of these "unriv4lled (deluxe)" with the replica medals and not just the foiled medallions. I've been hoping they would release this since I saw the original "unriv4lled" so had been holding off from purchasing it. Limited edition of 104 pieces with only a few left apparently :)

https://www.officialmemorabilia.com.au/dustin-martin-signed-unrivalled-deluxe-442.phtml

What does foiled medallion mean? I saw it on another memoribilia item. Anyone know? Maybe it means it's sort of part of the poster itself, just a different (shiny/foil) material?

Given the Grand Final logo is just a patch heat pressed onto a normal guernsey I wonder if they'll do the same for that or print 2017 guernseys with the Grand Final logo on it.

The description on the superstore says it’s sublimated, so printed. The picture also looks printed.

What does foiled medallion mean? I saw it on another memoribilia item. Anyone know? Maybe it means it's sort of part of the poster itself, just a different (shiny/foil) material?

Yeah you are right. It's just pressed or embossed onto the card itself, like the foil metallic text on birthday or Christmas cards. The Deluxe edition features actual replica medallions.

I'd be so pissed off if I bought the home jumper and now they released the clash strip.

P.S clash strip looks amazing. Wish I had the funds to purchase, but in the middle of building a new house so can't really splurge. :(
Ask yourself... what's the point of having a new house if you don't have anything to put in it. ;)

Ask yourself... what's the point of having a new house if you don't have anything to put in it. ;)

Hahaha good point, I wish I could use that argument, but if you saw all the s**t I have you'd understand why I couldn't use it. LOL

If anybody is after premiership cans I just went into a bottle shop in Croydon still has them.
If too far out of the way pm me and I can get them for you

Would have been nice of the club to send out notice of this before they went up for sale in the Puma store so I could have bought them at the members price instead of full price.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back