Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Gents,

Need some opinions.

Wife has given me permission to buy a premiership jersey. (team signed one).

There is the black one, and there is the yellow one. I originally wanted the yellow one because that is the one we played in on the day.

Now when I'm actually allowed to buy it I'm leaning towards the black one, because it's our traditional jumper. I'm torn now. The yellow one is $500 extra but includes two more medals.

Help me decide. Black one is limited to 1,000 and the yellow one is limited to 500.

Grand-FInal-Framed-Jumper.jpg
516-369.jpg

Gents,

Need some opinions.

There is the black one, and there is the yellow one. I originally wanted the yellow one because that is the one we played in on the day.

Now when I'm actually allowed to buy it I'm leaning towards the black one, because it's our traditional jumper. I'm torn now. The yellow one is $500 extra but includes two more medals.

Help me decide. Black one is limited to 1,000 and the yellow one is limited to 500.

516-369.jpg
Ive got the Black one. Im happy with it. I dont regret getting the other one.

I'd 100% go the yellow one, because it's what we wore on the day.

The package also looks a bit smarter, with better graphics and layout.

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg

i personally only purchased things that were of our clash strip as that is what we wore on the day, that is what I'll always remember / link with being the jumper we wore the day i was there to see my first richmond grand final win.

but each to their own really, we still won the flag either way :D

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg
Yellow because it also has the AFL grand final logo and matches the game day jumper

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg

Just buy both don’t worry about the wife :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg
I have the black one hanging in the hallway. As Borat would say "is nice".

Wife approval very important. Cant show it off if the better half is unaware or unhappy with the outlay.

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg
Yellow. Hands down. Can get the black after we go back to back

Black jumper. In 5,10,15 years who knows what our away strip will be. With the black you know you will always have OUR jumper on your wall. Our club won the flag - not the jumper. You’re proud of our club - of the away strip.

My 2c

Gents,

Need some opinions.

516-369.jpg
Yellow for sure

Where are you moving to ?
Staying in the same area as I am now. Sold my old place, renting at the moment until my new house is finished.

Manor Lakes, in Victoria.

-edit- Yellow jumper ordered. Going to look great along side my signed Croatia world cup shirt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back