Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Gents,

Need some opinions.

Wife has given me permission to buy a premiership jersey. (team signed one).

There is the black one, and there is the yellow one. I originally wanted the yellow one because that is the one we played in on the day.

Now when I'm actually allowed to buy it I'm leaning towards the black one, because it's our traditional jumper. I'm torn now. The yellow one is $500 extra but includes two more medals.

Help me decide. Black one is limited to 1,000 and the yellow one is limited to 500.

Grand-FInal-Framed-Jumper.jpg
516-369.jpg
Yellow one.
Obviously the one we wore on the day however I also like how all the autographs are spread all over the jumper rather than just on the yellow sash for the traditional one.

Staying in the same area as I am now. Sold my old place, renting at the moment until my new house is finished.

Manor Lakes, in Victoria.

-edit- Yellow jumper ordered. Going to look great along side my signed Croatia world cup shirt.

Yeah yellow better :)

Ordered yellow one Monday. Email today saying its been posted. Way quicker than anticipated.

Yellow one arrived today. Cant wait to get home and have a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was it? Everythign you hoped for?
Its awesome and I love it. I missed the limited edition run of clash jumpers after hesitating so very happy to have one plus signatures plus replica medicals and individual player cards. I cant pick a fault with it.

I've had it on the wall for a test run before it gets wrapped up and away for a couple of weeks til bday. Its much larger than I imagined and dominates the room which we call the music room because there is a piano in there. But Im gonna call it the Tiger room now.

Only surprising thing was it was left on the front porch and might have thought they would have sought a little security / confirmation of receipt but its in the house safely now so all good.

Just picked this up from the framers, frame city in Rooks rd Nunawading $130
View attachment 461255
Couldnt get 1 at the time but just purchased a Dustin Martin signed poster

1547130760535.png

I know i over paid but really wanted one framed and the gold foil was way too much

I woke up and was finally allowed to go into the spare bedroom I was locked out of for a week.

Wife turned it into a man cave complete with new tv, Xbox, and hung up most of my Richmond frames.

It's bloody brilliant!

View attachment 447382
View attachment 447383

Thanks mate thats nice , But somebody posted almost exactly the same but slightly different with a gold poster, I only found 1 gold foil poster for sale and they want $800 for the poster

I got the black one thats been signed by Dustin martin and being the Norm smith / brownlow medalist thought it wouldnt look out of place in a premiership poster/frame

Just a few question regarding the one you have

where did you buy it ?
Did you get it framed yourself
Where the cards from as there are some on ebay but just want to make sure they are the ones i need

whats the plaque on the bottom is that specially made

Thanks mate thats nice , But somebody posted almost exactly the same but slightly different with a gold poster, I only found 1 gold foil poster for sale and they want $800 for the poster

I got the black one thats been signed by Dustin martin and being the Norm smith / brownlow medalist thought it wouldnt look out of place in a premiership poster/frame

Just a few question regarding the one you have

where did you buy it ?
Did you get it framed yourself
Where the cards from as there are some on ebay but just want to make sure they are the ones i need

whats the plaque on the bottom is that specially made

Will look better with the black poster for sure!

It was all done by :

https://memorabiliawarehouse.com.au

It was a product/ design that they did and I just purchased from them.

But they do customized framing,very good at what they do.

And so my bro shows up to where I’m camping for dinner tonight with a couple of these bad boys, still miraculously unopened.....
(which we have now remedied of course)
069E26B8-ED23-4739-A5DC-5C1CE02BD200.jpeg

Exactly what I want to get done, I have the black poster to go in the middle but the white also looks good.

The black poster would look amazing in there.

Make sure you post some pictures once you get it done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back