Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

problem with this one is he's more than likely gonna do the same thing the next 3 years so this one will become redundant quickly and not gain much value

Still will. First time any player has ever done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have there orders from tiger shop disappear from their account online. I have two orders and both aren't visible. Just wondered if there's a reason or am i in my own here.

Also. Anyway we can download fox footys pre game and post game stuff from Grand Final day. Wouldn't mind putting that on DVD and having it for future. Have it on my IQ box but want to extract it onto DVD or computer. Cheers

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else have there orders from tiger shop disappear from their account online. I have two orders and both aren't visible. Just wondered if there's a reason or am i in my own here.
Yeah that keeps on happening to me. Just a bug in the website I think.

Got my DVD today.
The nearly two second delay with the MMM commentary is annoying but at least the play is first.
Brayshaw "Leave your keys at home, you wallet, lock up your wife, it's gonna be mental". (paraphrasing). Ricciutto was fine. Actually really good.
ABC commentary is only half a second behind. Gee Tony Leonard is underrated as a commentator. Tim Lane was good too, for a Carlton fan.
ust about to listen to SEN>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gaming den is starting to look respectable now.

wdfZVED.jpg

yeah there's some profiteering going on.

i can't understand how there's new WEG posters. the guy died years ago!

He did a bunch for every team before he died, so teams like St Kilda will have new WEG posters until the end of time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back