Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Have put a copy of the blu ray on pre order. Will it have the same audio lag as DVD or given they have held it back a month it might sync a bit better
Just a heads up to those in WA my local jbhifi had only 2 copies on order

That's not 2 couples have been ordered but total copies they have been allocated

Last edited:

OK is being kind.
Why does it all have to be the same generic crap. I wish Puma would do something worthwhile.

$70 for a generic polo top like who the hell ya kidding?!

i still purchased the top.

cant help it..

LOL! I ordered one off eBay that I should be getting on Friday. If that doesn’t cut the mustard, I might follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew. First time I've not purchased a new arrival in the superstore. Wallet is safe.... for now...

Would love to see those grey caps again.

RFC_Official are we getting the Dark Grey Premiers hats that sold out at the family day??? I was in line for 45 mins only to miss out, I got the kids the other grey ones but I wanted the darker one.

If not, can I get the licence for them, I will get a run done and sell them myself if the club aren't prepared too.

Got my signed Cotchin and Martin Brownlow top today.

Wont have time to open it unfortunately... Number 31 out of a 100.

Sh*t. Really ? Nice. I've ordered one as well. Plus the personally signed Premiership lithograph which I think wont come until November.

Bought that much stuff I cant keep track.

I wish the puma kits or new era stuff comes out

I dont like the generic crap
I would have snapped it up if it was the week after, but now I'm able to make somewhat logical decisions. :cool:

I'm waiting for some better items to present themselves. Hopefully they do.

Club needs to be more transparent with news about any merchandise & memorabilia that they are planning to release.

Drip feeding low quality merchandise onto the website at a 400% mark up is poor form & taking hard earned money from the passionate fans that have kept the club afloat for decades.

How hard is it to give a run down on future plans for merchandise and if we'll be getting anything from Puma/New Era? RFC_Official

Club needs to be more transparent with news about any merchandise & memorabilia that they are planning to release.

Drip feeding low quality merchandise onto the website at a 400% mark up is poor form & taking hard earned money from the passionate fans that have kept the club afloat for decades.

How hard is it to give a run down on future plans for merchandise and if we'll be getting anything from Puma/New Era? RFC_Official
Whilst I agree, they're a business and are going to drip feed without notice. They know people are interested and they want you to buy pointless things now rather then say Puma will come out with something at xyz date. The generic crap is how they make all their cash.

Side note, I believe the new Puma gear is coming out in mid November if that's any help to you.

Whilst I agree, they're a business and are going to drip feed without notice. They know people are interested and they want you to buy pointless things now rather then say Puma will come out with something at xyz date. The generic crap is how they make all their cash.

Side note, I believe the new Puma gear is coming out in mid November if that's any help to you.

Nailed it. Nothing like paying $49.99 for a Tee that cost about $2 to produce lol. I got fleeced last year, but hey, the average wait between premierships should be 18 years so I guess I can suck it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back