Training 2017 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL is consulting with long-range meteorologists to make sure that at least one of our practice games is completely washed out.

Got to balance out us reaping heaps of benefits from the Academies this season! :drunk:

does anybody know why it's taking so long for the pre season fixture to be released?

Has been a while but I guess they've got to get everything sorted with every local ground? Considering each area might have cricket or possibly a function at the time could be an area for double checking.

I'm probably giving the league too much credit though.

does anybody know why it's taking so long for the pre season fixture to be released?
I am sure i read the other day that it had something to do with the new pay deal with the players holding it up. And also with the womens fixture to have cross over games, taking a bit longer.

The AFL is consulting with long-range meteorologists to make sure that at least one of our practice games is completely washed out.
I will never forgive the AFL for not having the foresight last pre season to reschedule our game which I believe(hand on heart)cost us the flag.

Does anyone have any details about our Tassie Camp - dates/venue etc. Seems like a fantastic idea to get the boys out of the heat of Brisbane for a while and do something different.

Does anyone have any details about our Tassie Camp - dates/venue etc. Seems like a fantastic idea to get the boys out of the heat of Brisbane for a while and do something different.

From memory it's the 11th - 17th of December

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-season camp will be held in Launceston, Tasmania from 10-17 December

ATas933.jpg
upload_2016-12-6_14-10-47.jpeg upload_2016-12-6_14-13-6.jpeg

upload_2016-12-6_14-20-27.jpeg

Looks like Dan McStay will be spending a bit more time up forward this year. will be training with the forwards group throughout the pre-season.
Tried to link the video but still dont know how.
On the lions website.

Very interesting.

Any idea if Hipwood has also been training with the forwards group?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back