Scores and rankings 2017 Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

ld6ml8c.png

My first season back since 2012 so not the worst ranking. I should definitely be better for the run and improve next year.

2nd. Beams and J. Martin having a poor last round and Roughy having a blinder for the winner cost me top spot.

Unlucky mate. Just curious as to why you didn't have Dangerfield in your team
I had him until he got suspended. I thought I could pick up some points by converting the cash gained and strengthening my forward line. I traded him for Beams and Greenwood for Ryder. I haven't worked out the points difference it made and whether it was negative or positive.

I had him until he got suspended. I thought I could pick up some points by converting the cash gained and strengthening my forward line. I traded him for Beams and Greenwood for Ryder. I haven't worked out the points difference it made and whether it was negative or positive.
Big call trading a premium such as Dangerfield for a one week suspension. As it turned out for rounds 21-23 you lost 13 points by having Beams rather than Danger. Problem is also that Beams only scored 80 in the game that Danger was suspended. Don't know who you would have played as the M9.
Rounds 20-22 saw Ryder score 11 more than Greenwood so it's fair to say (in hindsight) that those two trades did not really gain you much at all although Greenwood didn't play round 23.
I can only imagine how stressful the last few weeks must have been.

24th. Trading Isaac Smith to Koby Stevens cost me 400 odd points and 2nd place. Trading Clayton Oliver to Joel Selwood was also a * up. So was trading in Nick Riewoldt lol. There is still too many trades - should be capped at 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an old thread, after last year, to post where we finished....has nothing to do with spots for leagues this year.
I know that. My ask is "why now"?
We haven't had a reply to this thread since last September and then all of a sudden we start having people responding to it yesterday. Wonder why???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back