Player Sponsorship 2017 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't notice this thread as I'm not on here much anymore. Put me down for one share (preferably Short) if you still need sponsors.

Hey johnno, good to have you on board again (saw you were involved last year). Do you need me to send you the account details again (same as we used last year).

Never sponsored before and don't know how you do it but i'll sponsor a couple 100 bucks if your still need people.

The more the merrier! If you'd like to get involved, you're more than welcome wegetpumped. It's a bit of fun, a nice way to meet some of the fellow board posters and ultimately is helping the club.

Basically, the board sponsors a few players at the club and some of the perks are getting to attend special organised events run by the club and a signed photo/jumper with one of the players (we sponsored 4 last year: Houli, K Mac, Menadue and Short).

As we are all putting in for shares, we then raffle off the prizes to determine winners. $50 gets you 2 shares which you can then choose to go towards which prize (i.e interstate posters who might not be able to attend any of the functions may want the signed jumper instead).

Let me know if you're still interested - not too late to join, and if you are I can provide further details or answer any questions you have.

Hey johnno, good to have you on board again (saw you were involved last year). Do you need me to send you the account details again (same as we used last year).

The more the merrier! If you'd like to get involved, you're more than welcome wegetpumped. It's a bit of fun, a nice way to meet some of the fellow board posters and ultimately is helping the club.

Basically, the board sponsors a few players at the club and some of the perks are getting to attend special organised events run by the club and a signed photo/jumper with one of the players (we sponsored 4 last year: Houli, K Mac, Menadue and Short).

As we are all putting in for shares, we then raffle off the prizes to determine winners. $50 gets you 2 shares which you can then choose to go towards which prize (i.e interstate posters who might not be able to attend any of the functions may want the signed jumper instead).

Let me know if you're still interested - not too late to join, and if you are I can provide further details or answer any questions you have.
FFS i know all the details lol just tell me how i can do it.:)

FFS i know all the details lol just tell me how i can do it.:)

Haha your wish is my command mate.

Just transfer the amount you want to contribute to this account (and be sure to include your username as the transaction description so we can help figure out who's paid).

Account Details:
Acc Name: BF Richmond Player Sponsorship
BSB: 923100
Acc Num: 31633299
transaction description: bigfooty username

Haha your wish is my command mate.

Just transfer the amount you want to contribute to this account (and be sure to include your username as the transaction description so we can help figure out who's paid).

Account Details:
Acc Name: BF Richmond Player Sponsorship
BSB: 923100
Acc Num: 31633299
transaction description: bigfooty username

It went in like this lol I hope its ok i did it online and wouldn't let me type in sponsorship.

Receipt
Receipt number
N021776140250
Amount
$100.00
From
Smart Access

From Account Description
To
BF Richmond Player
923-100 ING Direct (the trading name of ING Bank (Australia) Limited)31633299
Wegetpumped
To Account Description
When
Friday 17 Feb 2017 at 4:51pm Sydney/Melbourne time

Just choose 2 players m8. One is as good as the other you know our club lol.

Hey johnno, good to have you on board again (saw you were involved last year). Do you need me to send you the account details again (same as we used last

I'm having the same problems transferring money to this account as I did last year. Says invalid account number. Its stupid as I'm transferring from another ING account.

Last year, I had to send the money via a mod to get it across.

I'm having the same problems transferring money to this account as I did last year. Says invalid account number. Its stupid as I'm transferring from another ING account.

I had same problem transferring but in my comm bank it had transfer button which only meant transfer between my accounts. but there was another button i forget it was in bpay and had a transfer option there which worked great. Perhaps your bank might have something similar?

hmmm that's weird....especially given it's an ING account to another ING account. IIRC I think pebblestone may have had the same issue but it magically fixed itself somehow.

Possibly might be an extra space somewhere?

If we can't get it to work, we might need to use the same work around as last year haha.

hmmm that's weird....especially given it's an ING account to another ING account. IIRC I think pebblestone may have had the same issue but it magically fixed itself somehow.

Possibly might be an extra space somewhere?

If we can't get it to work, we might need to use the same work around as last year haha.
Update on whos paid would be nice chief i'm geting worried lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back