• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carltoon's Membership Slogan: "We share a belief in something bigger"
Must be their growing debt that they are referring to

Its pretty obvious they are talking about Collingwood, Richmond Hawthorn and all clubs down to Norf.

Is there any club that comes up with better self trolling slogans than Carltoon?

130709d.jpg
lol thats you mate except its a room of gimp dolls

Why do i get so much pleasure from seeing these scums suffer and bad things happening to them, I feel extremely guilty
But love seeing it and want it to hurt them more

Cant believe they dont have membership numbers

They're the lowest of the low in all facets of their makeup. From their supporters to trigg and power brokers like matheison and pratt. Evil and rotten to the core

Why do i get so much pleasure from seeing these scums suffer and bad things happening to them, I feel extremely guilty
But love seeing it and want it to hurt them more

Cant believe they dont have membership numbers

good, their supporters are pathetic scum, and the decline of the club is their own fault

they are in debt, but rather than buy a membership, donate to the club, get some kit, what to they do? they beg for matheson or pratt to bail their arses out

go to their board, and the sad pathetic flogs still worship the largest convicted thief in australian history as a ******* god

carlton is symbolic of their supporters, a ****ed up institution built around arseholes, cheating, and corruption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good, their supporters are pathetic scum, and the decline of the club is their own fault

they are in debt, but rather than buy a membership, donate to the club, get some kit, what to they do? they beg for matheson or pratt to bail their arses out

go to their board, and the sad pathetic flogs still worship the largest convicted thief in australian history as a ******* god

carlton is symbolic of their supporters, a stuffed up institution built around arseholes, cheating, and corruption

Fick i love it when you talk dirty. Tell me more you bad, bad Flanders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carlton is symbolic of their supporters, a stuffed up institution built around arseholes, cheating, and corruption
dont hold back tell me what you really think ffs

Got the membership pack today. Bit of a cost saving on the lanyard assembly this year RFC_Official?

Got my membership pack today
Have a 11 home 5 away package and doesn't have the 1 game at Eitihad seat listed anyone else the same?
Yep, noticed that too. Doesn't list the Etihad reserved set anymore.

Back