What will we finish with?

• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

interstate
This membership offers supporters living more then 120km from the Melbourne GPO, or interstate, a chance to be part of the action.

Benefits include

• Flexibility to attend Melbourne home games and interstate games.
  • Opportunity to nominate for a reserved seat for up to two interstate Richmond games for the 2017 season (one ticket per game and subject to availability).
  • Priority access to purchase week 1-3 finals tickets (subject to Richmond participation).
  • Inclusion into Richmond's Reward and Recognition program.
  • Access to exclusive 2017 member benefits.
Interesting i'll wait until January and then contact the club if nothing comes.

Got mine and asked about that. Their supplier screwed up and they are sending the caps/scarves out about now. Fair bit of extra cost there for not doing the data right. I hope to get my cap pretty soon.

Got my cap.

It sucks! Straight black with some logos emblazoned on. Not a patch on the last 10 years of caps. :mad:

Oh well. I suppose some years my taste and some marketing person's don't match.

Where are they made these days?

Dunno. Didn't look.

I saw it and went - Uurgghh.

Looks cheap - unfortunately.

I don't expect a masterpiece. But I do expect some effort to make it Richmond, beyond sewing on a label.

Means nothing Madness when you lambast 50,000 of our 72,000 members for not showing up to the game ;):D

they are boycotting the game until Jayden Post is rightly guaranted 16 games in a row

We dont seem to get as much as other clubs do per membership, I remember seeing numbers that showed our $ return per membership is one of the lowest of the clubs

Stadium economics impact this, as does performance. Why pay a premium for a reserved seat in a 97000 seat stadium.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a champion footballer a little bit down on his luck, ol' Jayden!
goes out with bree bartlett now

dont think he gives a toss about footy !!

If we had the Puma stuff on sale now we'd have over 55k members. :imp:
Nothing the club can do about that, hopefully not too much longer now though.

After all the kicking and screaming and idle threats on the direction of the Club and renewing Memberships. The Boy and I are signed up again. Was always going to happen.
Yeah they got me on a phone call to renew the grandson bloody club suck me in all the time

I was unaware my membership rolled over and bang, I get my membership in the mail last week.
I wasn't going to renew.

If you contact the club they can cancel this. A few did it last year off memory

Back