• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll overtake eagles and crows most likely though
I can see how we would.

Thinking it depends on how we go in the JLT series and at the beginning of the season. We could get around 65K if we go badly this year, and with Adelaide reportedly already having 61K, I can see them top that.

West Coast should be easier to top from the looks of it.

I can see how we would.

Thinking it depends on how we go in the JLT series and at the beginning of the season. We could get around 65K if we go badly this year, and with Adelaide reportedly already having 61K, I can see them top that.

Adelaide will just about be maxed out with a 50k stadium.

I can see how we would.

I think we will get 70k min. We are only 1.2k behind last year and we got 72.5k with yet another shocking first 8 weeks. We should be similar to last year by Round 1. Surely we can finally win at least 4 out of first 8 for the first time in 20 years?

Well you can blame Labor for the alcopop tax. That was all them.

anyone dumb enough to pay a 1000% premium over buying their booze in a bottle and mixing themselves deserves to be taxed on the grounds of lazy stupidity

Well you can blame Labor for the alcopop tax. That was all them.
What a success that idea was, in Dan Murphys last week to buy a 6 pack of Bourbon cost $22 checked the price of a bottle and it was $29, no brainer I bought the bottle and consequently consumed a much larger intake of alcohol than previously planned:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a success that idea was, in Dan Murphys last week to buy a 6 pack of Bourbon cost $22 checked the price of a bottle and it was $29, no brainer I bought the bottle and consequently consumed a much larger intake of alcohol than previously planned:drunk:
That's the spirit.
(No pun intended)

anyone dumb enough to pay a 1000% premium over buying their booze in a bottle and mixing themselves deserves to be taxed on the grounds of lazy stupidity
The idea was bad from the start. The bottlo's just added a coke to the 700ml scotch and a glass on top of that. It was avoided the day after it was implemented.

The idea was bad from the start. The bottlo's just added a coke to the 700ml scotch and a glass on top of that. It was avoided the day after it was implemented.

Even with the tax, they earn more with rtd 's

People are conned. Buy a lemon Ruskie and it's a little vodka with most the alcohol coming from cheap white wine

There is a reason they taste worse than the real deals

Even with the tax, they earn more with rtd 's

People are conned. Buy a lemon Ruskie and it's a little vodka with most the alcohol coming from cheap white wine

There is a reason they taste worse than the real deals
Do you mean the gov earn more with the tax? Slabs of cougar bourbon went from $50( langy pub used to buy them in bulk so we could it cheaper) to $80. Cheap spirit but you get the drift.

Do you mean the gov earn more with the tax? Slabs of cougar bourbon went from $50( langy pub used to buy them in bulk so we could it cheaper) to $80. Cheap spirit but you get the drift.

No, i mean the tax doesnt encourage producers to eork around the tax, because the premium idiots pay for them is so high it doesnt matter

Just an update from last week. Crows are flying. Bombers, Eagles, Saints and Lions figures were from the 23rd but all others from the 22nd

22/12/16

Crows-61,093
Hawks-61,028
Magpies~55,000?
Eagles-54,735
Tigers-52,401(53,784)
Power-50,027
Bombers-46,333
Dockers-46,028
Cats-43,007
Blues-33,270
Saints-31,379
Swans-31,267
Dogs-30,000
Demons-29,426
Kangaroos-27,481
Lions-15,033
Giants-11,639
Suns-7,294

Last edited:
Just an update from last week. Crows are flying. Bombers, Eagles, Saints and Lions figures were from the 23rd but all others from the 22nd

22/12/16

Crows-61,093
Hawks-61,028
Magpies~55,000?
Eagles-54,735
Tigers-52,401(53,784)
Power-50,027
Bombers-46,333
Dockers-46,028
Cats-43,007
Blues-33,270
Saints-31,379
Swans-31,267
Dogs-30,000
Demons-29,426
Kangaroos-27,481
Lions-15,033
Giants-11,639
Suns-7,294
I thought we would get to 55,000 by new years but looking like 54,000

where were we at last year new years

I thought we would get to 55,000 by new years but looking like 54,000

where were we at last year new years
Guess we'll have to wait and see when the staff get back from holidays.

Considering the widespread acceptance that we are unlikely to achieve anything onfield and the consequent sense of sullen disinterest among many - bookmakers have us pegged for a 15th place finish at 51.00 for the flag and 3.75 to make the 8 - I think the figures being close to last year is in fact really good. We are not without hope of hitting 70K and in the circumstances that would be huge.

Considering the widespread acceptance that we are unlikely to achieve anything onfield and the consequent sense of sullen disinterest among many - bookmakers have us pegged for a 15th place finish at 51.00 for the flag and 3.75 to make the 8 - I think the figures being close to last year is in fact really good. We are not without hope of hitting 70K and in the circumstances that would be huge.
welcome back

where ya been

Back