2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

What will we finish with?

• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not usually one to excited too easily, BUT THE LID IS OFF AT PUNT ROAD, PREMIERS 2017.

They thought the roar from the west was loud last year, they have heard nothing yet .

But in all seriousness, I saw more in that rubber game last night than I saw all 2016 season, so that has to give us something

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But in all seriousness, I saw more in that rubber game last night than I saw all 2016 season, so that has to give us something

And thats it in a nutshell, the style of play :thumbsu: this is what we all wanna see plus intense pressure on the opposition was evident.

Got my sons todler membership.
Im impressed his beanie and socks are cute as. Cant wait to rug him up for his first winter game.

Hes finally sitting through A-League games so heres hoping he will last the longer AFL games.

I'm not usually one to excited too easily, BUT THE LID IS OFF AT PUNT ROAD, PREMIERS 2017.

They thought the roar from the west was loud last year, they have heard nothing yet .

what about the fact that when we played this fast style of footy against the premiers last year we had them beaten if it weren't for the umps reaming us and Lids half arsed effort

Nice. They are working today so we might see another update later
Amazing what a good start to the preseason does.
Worth it's weight in gold for membership revenue.

I think alot sitting on the fence will sign on.

what about the fact that when we played this fast style of footy against the premiers last year we had them beaten if it weren't for the umps reaming us and Lids half arsed effort
Sometimes groupie you just astound me with a dead set gem , I put down my glasses and fully concur. That is bang on

I think a lot of us have forgotten the game against the Western Bulldogs. We lost but it was our best game last year, yes even better than the win against Sydney. I think we're all still traumatised by the deadset reaming we got from the umpires. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of us have forgotten the game against the Western Bulldogs. We lost but it was our best game last year, yes even better than the win against Sydney. I think we're all still traumatised by the deadset reaming we got from the umpires. :(
A lot of clubs got reamed by the umpires when they played the Dogs.

Only interest i have in this thread is waiting for the mad one to lose his s**t because of groupie refusing to update the threas title.

Im predicting boomtown rats scenario

Got my sons todler membership.
Im impressed his beanie and socks are cute as. Cant wait to rug him up for his first winter game.

Hes finally sitting through A-League games so heres hoping he will last the longer AFL games.

Geez impressive he can sit through an entire Heart game the way they are playing :p

Back