2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

What will we finish with?

• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought deadline to buy a 2017 membership was June 30 or something like that. Could be wrong though.

It used to be june 30, but the afl pushed the date back to august. With 11 gamers sales would be pretty much done by june, but three games make sales worthwhile into august.

we'll stop selling at 70k
If we keep winning, I wonder if they will bring in the 'buy this year's 3-game membership and we'll give you a 3 game membership for 2018'? I hope not. Even though that would help this year's tally, it is not something that should be done to often (might encourage fence sitters to hold off in the following years) and I think we did it a few years ago. Hopefully we are beyond such low yield sales tactics now that 70k+ is becoming the norm.

If we keep winning, I wonder if they will bring in the 'buy this year's 3-game membership and we'll give you a 3 game membership for 2018'? I hope not. Even though that would help this year's tally, it is not something that should be done to often (might encourage fence sitters to hold off in the following years) and I think we did it a few years ago. Hopefully we are beyond such low yield sales tactics now that 70k+ is becoming the norm.
As you said it may actually be a good idea if we had a low yield ( supporters who are not members), but it won't be effective at our stage. It may even potentially have a negative impact because those who already bought a 3 game membership will probably be unhappy they miss out after doing the right thing and got it early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back