Certified Legendary Thread 2017 Richmond Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 121 28.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carltank

Votes: 25 5.9%
  • Trelol and his super team

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Essendrugs

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 223 52.6%
  • GWS Giants

• Gold Coast

• Hawthorn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • #lolnorf

Votes: 181 42.7%
  • Port Adelaide

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread is fantastic, i implore all tigers to get over to the weakest premiers thread on the MB and troll the s**t out of that poll if you haven't done so already, a couple of clueless furballs actually think the poll is legit and not getting trolled by tigers and dogs.

Just voted for the Tiges!!!

Currently leading the Doggies by 10 votes!!!!

Anyway, the only thing that really matters about that poll is that Essendon 2000 is in ninth place.

You need to give yourself a ban from bigfooty for a while you have an addiction

Last day of holidays. Back to work tomorrow. FML.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another Norfie. Not snake
Mediocrity has become King.

Gone are teams needing to be the best or a consecutive finals participant.

Competition at it's core is about being the best / near enough is good enough = Premiers.

The age of participation-award premierships have arrived.

I'm putting this here as well.

2017 was the strongest year of the 18 team era...FACT

top 8 had a combined percentage of 118.97 = lowest of 18 team era ( harder to win games and less % boosters )
bottom 4 had a combined percentage of 78.89 = highest of 18 team era ( not the % boosters like previous years )
bottom 4 won 23 games = highest of 18 team era ( not the shitkickers like previous years )

quite simply: it was harder to win games, harder to make finals, harder to make top 4 and ultimately harder to win the flag.

so those calling our flag weak are just bitter salty people who can't handle the fact that Richmond won the premiership.

weak premiers don't keep the other three teams in the top 4 to a combined total of 167 points
weak premiers don't score a combined total of 302 against the other three top 4 teams.

Go **** yourselves main board.

I'm putting this here as well.

2017 was the strongest year of the 18 team era...FACT

top 8 had a combined percentage of 118.97 = lowest of 18 team era ( harder to win games and less % boosters )
bottom 4 had a combined percentage of 78.89 = highest of 18 team era ( not the % boosters like previous years )
bottom 4 won 23 games = highest of 18 team era ( not the shitkickers like previous years )

quite simply: it was harder to win games, harder to make finals, harder to make top 4 and ultimately harder to win the flag.

so those calling our flag weak are just bitter salty people who can't handle the fact that Richmond won the premiership.

weak premiers don't keep the other three teams in the top 4 to a combined total of 167 points
weak premiers don't score a combined total of 302 against the other three top 4 teams.

Go **** yourselves main board.
If it was so easy to win the flag, how come so many apparently superior teams didn’t do it?

The salt is strong on Twitter

What I find quite funny is Adelaide fans main argument is we had a home ground advantage and the Richmond filled stadium was too much for them to handle.

Yet to start the game, where you think that advantage would help most, their players were switched on from the get go and they actually settled faster than us to the point where they were 2-3 goals up half way through the second quarter!!

We ran all over them and made them look silly not because of where the game was played (because it had no effect on them to begin with), but because we were the superior football team.

What I find quite funny is Adelaide fans main argument is we had a home ground advantage and the Richmond filled stadium was too much for them to handle.

Yet to start the game, where you think that advantage would help most, their players were switched on from the get go and they actually settled faster than us to the point where they were 2-3 goals up half way through the second quarter!!

We ran all over them and made them look silly not because of where the game was played (because it had no effect on them to begin with), but because we were the superior football team.
What about the home ground advantage during the year/finals that Adelaide Oval provided?

It's now got to the stage fellow tigers that bitter salty oppo flogs are now reduced to referring to gambling agencies as proof we are somehow weak premiers, when in actual fact our premiership has hit them hard and they cannot handle it.
It’s amazing stuff. People are actually referring to what Bigfooty thought before as a reason why we are undeserving premiers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's because we came home from 13th last year and then through the second half of the 2017 Season and the Finals in such an awesome rush...
A F**King blurrr of brilliance that the oppos are still gnashing their collective teeth(bar the Pie's) over...
We were just too good...

There is a hawthorn mod who is openly trolling with impunity. it seems that he believes he can conduct himself like that. Im glad I hang out on the bay, because the mainboard is full of trolls. At least on the bay everyone is just posting crazy and outlandish items, trolling is almost punished there in comparison.

Snek now complaining that Richmond posters have hijacked the "Weakest Premiers" thread on the MB.
How can we highjack the circlejerk thread when we are apparently melting in it?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Snek now complaining that Richmond posters have hijacked the "Weakest Premiers" thread on the MB.
Donkey chop complaining about his pell thread........."It’s also worth noting that the threads have only been derailed by Richmond supporters outraged that such a thread be allowed"

Donkey chop complaining about his pell thread........."It’s also worth noting that the threads have only been derailed by Richmond supporters outraged that such a thread be allowed"
Donkey Chop is a lowlife for trivialising the suffering of abused children just for the sake of venting his obsessive hatred of Richmond.
He pays no regard to the fact that Pell has not been tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back