2017 Roland Garros - 22nd of May to 11th of July

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year there weren't any. I was there and another from big footy actually, but don't remember seeing the fanatics. I think I was the only Aussie in the crowd during Sam's semi final with Muguruza.
i actually sat next to a girl from Canberra when i was in Paris. and there was a bloke in a swans hat hanging near the steps. got talking to a couple of poms around as well.

If I had money to burn I would love to spend a year travelling the world going to all the major tennis tournaments plus a bit of cricket and a few other things.
Last year was about as good as it got for me. But if I could go to events in a year, it would be all the slams, masters in IW, Monte Carlo, Rome, Barcelona 500, Montreal and the year end champs.

Was that Krychowiak earlier? or was I hearing things?

Strange cat Paire. Earlier in this set it looked like he was celebrating/fist pumping to the crowd to fire up. He had just beaten Nadal in game when all the points were nearly unforced errors off Nadal's racquet. Had nothing much to do with Paire playing decent shots.
Credit to the Frenchman though he has played well this set and may well push Nadal to a TB.

Has the Sousa situation settle down now and play as normal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Strange cat Paire. Earlier in this set it looked like he was celebrating/fist pumping to the crowd to fire up. He had just beaten Nadal in game when all the points were nearly unforced errors off Nadal's racquet. Had nothing much to do with Paire playing decent shots.
Credit to the Frenchman though he has played well this set and may well push Nadal to a TB.

And he's down 3 BP

lol wtf is happening? Nadal is pissed.

Has the Sousa situation settle down now and play as normal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
he took the 3rd set. havent heard anything from twitter regarding the match outside that.

Dasha in trouble... 2 points away from losing it.

EDIT: now down a MP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp Gavrilova

I don't know what's more concerning. That I have the Caillou theme song in my head or that Ferrer...yeah I got nothing. * Caillou. That kid is the worst.

I forgot Errani was a qualifier. Also Kiki Mladenovic on struggle street

Donald Young took a set off Ferrer. I can sleep happy.

That's odd. She should be Australian per ITF stuff. Weird.

I got for first round upsets

- Tiafoe over Fognini
- Garcia Lopez over Muller
- Basilashvili over Simon
- Napolitano over Zverev
- Kovinic over Konjuh
- Haddad Maia over Vesnina
- Wickmayer over Kasatkina
Coming through on the men's side Wolfs

Donald Young took a set off Ferrer. I can sleep happy.

Young taking a set off Ferrer on clay. Hell might of frozen over (and yes I know how poor Ferrer has been this year)

Nick shouldn't be losing to someone like Kohlschreiber.

Nick is capable of anything, good or bad.

But Stosur finished off the 2nd set well, 6-1. Very scrappy but kicked on at the end.

Nick is capable of anything, good or bad.

Nick is actually very consistent in the slams, very rarely loses to someone he should be beating.

Seppi @ AO is the only time I can remember it happening, and he's improved a lot since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back