Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the match but from the stats it looks like Naismith had a decent game
If Naismith comes out for Cameron this week it just shows how highly they rate him, so I'll bring him straight in

IMO he should be replacing pea heart Tippett , not Naismith.

Reckon Mountford goes for Cunnington and Hibbshit for some other Norf s**t truck. ******* knew Norf would **** everyone up.
Actually I reckon Mountford is the safest of all the Norf rookies.

agree. wishing i got McGrath over Taranto. Not going to waste a trade tho.
Inb4 Taranto scored 80 & McGrath 55.

The rookies will bounce week to week. Too early to read after 1 game. Wait till the bubble before deciding.

I stashed him as well.

Worked out well as I used him to loophole Butler's E score.
I used him to loophole Pickett o_O
After that failure I then put Eddy at F6 o_Oo_O

Horse rates him. Would have played rd1 if not for the pinger and for that reason I stashed him on my forward bench.
Oh noes not another one on the drugs.:mad::p

Inb4 Taranto scored 80 & McGrath 55.

The rookies will bounce week to week. Too early to read after 1 game. Wait till the bubble before deciding.
hope you're right mate. Just for the record, I'm not trading at all this week unless there is carnage at the selection table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez it's hard resisting trading someone like Pickett to Hannan. If last week repeats itself this round I'll be seriously tempted. No trades for me this week so I can afford to use one in round three. Problem is I have Steele at F6 and Butler at F7 so Hannan won't be on the ground anyway. Not sure whether I'm better off holding Pickett until his BE exceeds his average and then grab then best rookie on the bubble or chase quick cash. Thoughts? I'm thinking hold.

Geez it's hard resisting trading someone like Pickett to Hannan. If last week repeats itself this round I'll be seriously tempted. No trades for me this week so I can afford to use one in round three. Problem is I have Steele at F6 and Butler at F7 so Hannan won't be on the ground anyway. Not sure whether I'm better off holding Pickett until his BE exceeds his average and then grab then best rookie on the bubble or chase quick cash. Thoughts? I'm thinking hold.
Rookie correction trades are essential in round 3, most will use 2 (unless of course you've nailed the rookies)
Unless there are 3 or 4 or 5 rookies you feel as though you've missed out on already, there's really no point trading this week

Wait and see what happens next week :)

Rookie correction trades are essential in round 3, most will use 2 (unless of course you've nailed the rookies)
Unless there are 3 or 4 or 5 rookies you feel as though you've missed out on already, there's really no point trading this week

Agreed. The only reason I'd consider a trade this week is to get rid of Smith, but you're throwing at a dart board when trying to pick who's going to back up their good score.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pg-adelaide-crows--kyle-cheney?year=2009&fantasy=y is the one that constantly reminds me not to go too early.

Marchbank and Hannan are the two I don't have. Not overly excited about using a trade on either. If Pickett is dropped perhaps him to Hannan but I will see what he does this week.

Marchbank and Hannan are the two I don't have. Not overly excited about using a trade on either. If Pickett is dropped perhaps him to Hannan but I will see what he does this week.
Would prefer if we dropped Daisy or Armfield over Pickett, need to get games into these kids

Understand .....but if you're thinking of using a trade next week on Hannan, as an example, when he's on the bubble ....why not pull the trigger this week when Melbourne play Carlton?

Just playing Devils Advocate ;)

Understand .....but if you're thinking of using a trade next week on Hannan, as an example, when he's on the bubble ....why not pull the trigger this week when Melbourne play Carlton?

Just playing Devils Advocate ;)

Unless he gets injured haha

But I'll probably go Smith to Hannan this week.

I have about 15 rookies, but managed to miss both Butler and Hannan...

Unless he gets injured haha

But I'll probably go Smith to Hannan this week.

I have about 15 rookies, but managed to miss both Butler and Hannan...
The story of my 2016 season .....every player i brought in, remarkably got injured

How do you replace defender Smith with Forward Hannan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back