Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might still decide to play this year.

If he's not in the gameday threads he will be sorely missed. All is not lost though, surely a serious partner eventually pushes him further into SC?
IMG_1198.JPG

He might still decide to play this year.

If he's not in the gameday threads he will be sorely missed. All is not lost though, surely a serious partner eventually pushes him further into SC?
The Oz will be sorely missed, the rash may never heal though.:hearts:

Hampton, scharenberg, McGrath, all tempting me down back.

Does anyone reckon it's viable to go with 2 premium defenders?
I've toyed with the idea and gone 7 deep in the mids. Quite like it but there's gotta be a plethora of cheap backs to make it happen.

Looking at you Thurlow, Shazz, Hampton, Newman, Stewart. Step up and its possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking at him id say he will be ready to go in 2018
Big difference from kicking goals in sanfl to AFL....
wow, these were from ages ago!!!

im not expecting Eddy to kick the goals he did in the SANFL, ive got him down for 20-25 goals for the season currently. anything above that is a bonus

wow, these were from ages ago!!!

im not expecting Eddy to kick the goals he did in the SANFL, ive got him down for 20-25 goals for the season currently. anything above that is a bonus

Eddy averaging 50 points will still earn 110K before his bye.

Despite Schulz being cooked last year he still managed 57 points per game. I think eddy will make some pretty good coin, wouldn't want him on field though.

nothing better than a mature aged forward coming from nowhere and dominating. For SuperCoachs sake I hope he's another Podsiadly

Eddy averaging 50 points will still earn 110K before his bye.

Despite Schulz being cooked last year he still managed 57 points per game. I think eddy will make some pretty good coin, wouldn't want him on field though.

nothing better than a mature aged forward coming from nowhere and dominating. For SuperCoachs sake I hope he's another Podsiadly
he should go about 60-65 i think. but yeah, since he is basement price, anything over 50 average is a bonus depending on JLT form and role.

think he should play every game as the 3rd tall, with Dixon and Trengove the other 2 KPFs, Westy will play midfield.

hoping for 40-50 goals from Dixon, then 20-25 from both Trengove and Eddy. anything more than that is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back