Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissed as a pit and shitty about sydney but the one positive i can take is that i took Balic over Fisher, also i put balic on the ground over butler due to a few different reasons but atm im quite happy with that. Butler could easily prove me wrong but an away game at adelaide oval against the best in the comp doesnt sit well with me for a small young forward.

How about not picking every POD fault under the sun next season mate?
Mate please, the only PODs I ended up starting with were Macmillan and Steven. Needless to say they didn't work out, but still!!

Benched Marchbank (69) and Newman (59) and put Otten and Hampton on field
Looking forward to seeing if I made the right decision
Did I make the right decision??? NOPE

Otten 61 and Hampton 41

Lost 26 points, bloody hurts, would have got me over 2000

So who are the bubble boys this week?

Parsons
Black
Ummm?
EVW, def, $124k, avg 54.5
Parsons, fwd, $117k, avg 64
Black, fwd, $137k, avg 74.5
McNiece, def, $102k, avg 54.5
Melican, def, $124k, avg 61

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see any of these play this weekend, any of them standouts?
Not sure. Gonna grab Parsons, mainly cos of this.
808069c18b533e9dabc084a517920d39.jpg

Did I make the right decision??? NOPE

Otten 61 and Hampton 41

Lost 26 points, bloody hurts, would have got me over 2000
I benched Otten (one minute before the game started) and Marchbank, put Hampton and Newman on. 30 points lost :(

Any port peeps know much about Aiyden Johnson??? Will he be able to lockdown his spot. I know he's only had 1 game but can you see him staying around for a few more weeks? Who comes back to put him out?...Boak,Monfries? Or will others go out first?
Need a rookie bubble next week to go ahead with trades.Myers in next week would help but hate goin early on rooks.

Any port peeps know much about Aiyden Johnson??? Will he be able to lockdown his spot. I know he's only had 1 game but can you see him staying around for a few more weeks? Who comes back to put him out?...Boak,Monfries? Or will others go out first?
Need a rookie bubble next week to go ahead with trades.Myers in next week would help but hate goin early on rooks.

Don't think he played on the weekend, got dropped!

got dropped!

Don't think he played on the weekend, got dropped!
Yes he did..thanks
Don't really want to get Parsons this week after doubling down last week to Balic and flipping Fischer.
I need to double up this week badly though so If Myers gets named this week, I might go a week early on him.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-30/around-the-state-leagues-whos-starring-in-the-twos

• Draftee Jordan Gallucci finished with 24 disposals and five clearances in his return from a shin injury.
  • Smart forward Troy Menzel impressed in his 23-disposal effort after being dropped from the senior team, while Hugh Greenwood edged closer to making his debut after 27 disposals and 11 clearances after another standout display.
  • Returning left-footer David Myers had 26 disposals in a strong display as Essendon lost to Werribee by 23 points at Arden Street. Myers, 27, missed all of last year with a doping ban and then ruptured a tendon in his right hand in February, which required surgery and kept him out for an extended period. He also laid six tackles and took five marks.
  • Draftee Will Brodie picked up 35 disposals in the Suns' 47-point loss to Sydney University on Saturday morning at Blacktown.
  • Yet-to-debut onballer Dallas Willsmore had 25 disposals and six inside 50s, while draftee defender Harry Morrison led the stats sheet with 29 disposals and 14 marks.
  • Braydon Preuss was influential in the ruck as he racked up 50 hit-outs to combine with nine disposals and five clearances while Sam Durdin stood up in defence with 17 disposals and 10 marks. "The ball was going in there a bit and (Essendon) certainly had some dangerous forwards but Sam Durdin certainly did some good things when the ball was in his area," Tigers coach John Lamont told AFL.com.au. Another to impress Lamont was 20-year-old Declan Mountford, who picked up 21 disposals and five clearances. "He was consistent all day and in the last quarter, when it got really tough and hard running was required, Dec was running just as hard in the last quarter as he was in the first," Lamont said
  • Brett Eddy and Nathan Krakouer each booted five goals to put forward a case for senior selection. Riley Bonner (30 disposals), Jimmy Toumpas (29) and Joe Atley (25) also racked up plenty of the ball as Port came away with a 14.10 (94) to 8.11 (59) win.
  • Promising defender Aliir Aliir was named in the best after a solid performance down back while big man Darcy Cameron performed well in the ruck. Draftee Oliver Florent booted a goal and was named among the best players.
  • At the other end of the ground, Tom Lamb snared four final-quarter goals

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-30/around-the-state-leagues-whos-starring-in-the-twos

Tossing up whether to do another double downgrade this week given that there doesn't seem to be many rookies likely to come through over the next few weeks.
Will definitely go Simpkin > Parsons.

Can do Parfitt to a premo mid upgrade but then zip $ in the bank for future upgrades.

Is it worth Marchbank/Otten/Hampton to McNiece to bank extra $$ for trading??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back