Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 13 defense is faulty AF. Adams, Laird, Shaw, Otten, Hampton, Hurley all gone. Potential gimps Perryman and Scharenberg as well.
Based on my current team I would have five def playing in round 13, but among those are Marchbank and Stewart. Looking at moving Marchbank on this week due to his high BE. No guarantees Stewart will even be picked either, so yeah, it ain't looking flash.

You really desperate for 30 points a game?

Well he's a warm body, R12 bye, $102k, on the bubble... only other option on the bubble is McInnes who's JS doesn't fill me with confidence and is $155k.

Well he's a warm body, R12 bye, $102k, on the bubble... only other option on the bubble is McInnes who's JS doesn't fill me with confidence and is $155k.
i cant wait until the byes are over.
if i hear the term "warm bodies" once more im going to put my head through a monitor :mad:
...i dont know why it shits me so much, it just does.

also Henderson played last week so if O'Connor goes out it wont be for him.

My sincerest apologies for the use of offensive terms like "warm body". It's just that I have a master plan where I get Pendles this week and Bont and Macrae after their bye, that hinges on me trading Otten to a DEF rookie this week. It's doable with McInnes, but it's tight and I'm not convinced he won't be dropped this week given West Coast's performance on the weekend. I haven't seen Geelong play for a few weeks and it might be just possible that O'Connor, though scoring like a spaz, has been performing a role and will keeping games. The $52,000 I may save by selecting him over McInnes would take the stress out of carrying out my master plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcinnes, if you bring in scharen thats 3 games he has to not get injured/perform to not get dropped. atleast mcinnes will make 40k and then get dropped :p

Concern I'd have on McInnes is with Petrie and Lycett close to returning, how many games beyond three he'll get. But I'm not really across it. Rd 12 bye is handy.
Here's a Scharenberg update. Doesn't really say much tbh:

My sincerest apologies for the use of offensive terms like "warm body". It's just that I have a master plan where I get Pendles this week and Bont and Macrae after their bye, that hinges on me trading Otten to a DEF rookie this week. It's doable with McInnes, but it's tight and I'm not convinced he won't be dropped this week given West Coast's performance on the weekend. I haven't seen Geelong play for a few weeks and it might be just possible that O'Connor, though scoring like a spaz, has been performing a role and will keeping games. The $52,000 I may save by selecting him over McInnes would take the stress out of carrying out my master plan.
If he is picked this week get ryan from freo.
Cheap. Will score more than O'Connor.

Collingwoods Shaz, Callum Brown and possibly Kayle Kirby all knocking on senior selection door.

Would love to see KK in the side. Love the X factor.
I think you mean the XXXXL factor.

X factor normally means small forward, 6 possessions, a few pressure acts, a couple of tackles and maybe one fairly impressive goal for 38 supercoach points.
see Pickett, Long etc.
Excited more from a supporters perspective. Agree, don't think he'll be sc relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back