Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking (well hoping really) that Durdin could be a chance for a call up. Can any North fans shed any light?

More likely Mountford I imagine. Is more a direct replacement to EVW. Doesn't mean Durdin won't get a look in regardless.

I was thinking (well hoping really) that Durdin could be a chance for a call up. Can any North fans shed any light?
Kpd.
Unlikely. Not sure saints have the talls.
Maybe if Hansen plays forward I guess.
But he's a very different player to evw.
Not a like for like replacement.
My moneys on hibberd coming in.
But that's a total guess.
Mountford has the form in the twos.

Stengle upgraded for the Tigers

102k forward

Another small, going all out on the mosquito fleet it would seem

Who the F is Stengle

Tell me more but whisper excitedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the F is Stengle

Tell me more but whisper excitedly

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIMAAAAJDY2YzQ2NjIyLTJkYjMtNGQ1Yi1hMDBlLWFkMGM1ZjFmMWE4OQ.jpg

He's a good bloke.

All Luke's are...until they meet the God Parsons.

1492507343436.jpg

With Cockatoo injured expect to see one of Cunico (played 1 game this year) or Narkle (yet to debut) to take his place.

Otherwise Hawkins will come in for Stanley, and Blicavs will come in for Scooter so no relevance there. Cats missed their chance to give Buzza a go :(

Parsons very luckily will keep his spot again with all our injuries aha! Guess it's good experience for him for next year when he's a Forward Premo ;)

With Cockatoo injured expect to see one of Cunico (played 1 game this year) or Narkle (yet to debut) to take his place.

Otherwise Hawkins will come in for Stanley, and Blicavs will come in for Scooter so no relevance there. Cats missed their chance to give Buzza a go :(

Parsons very luckily will keep his spot again with all our injuries aha! Guess it's good experience for him for next year when he's a Forward Premo ;)
Not expecting J Selwood to be rubbed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back