Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted foot, couple of months at least.

The theory that North love using a tagger is not particularly true. Jacobs sort of fell into that role. He was given a job one game & did it very well, so he got another job next week, then the next week. It went on for a couple of months & then suddenly he went from a plodder to being dubbed the best tagger in the comp.

So if you like Mountford, I wouldn't expect him to do any hard tagging contrary to some opinions around here.
JS Buzz? Shakey is how most Norfies view it. I would love to take him and my squad looks good and is without a donut maker for capt choices, maybe he will fit that need round two?

iu

JS Buzz? Shakey is how most Norfies view it. I would love to take him and my squad looks good and is without a donut maker for capt choices, maybe he will fit that need round two?
Mountford's JS is the issue, not his scoring ability. As mentioned several times, Cunners serves his 1 week suspension & is straight in round 2, Mountford is the obvious one to make way.

But history is littered with cases of players getting their chance & grabbing it with both hands. I'm of the opinion if you like his profile, take him, you'll have to make corrective trades on some rookies anyway. If he's out week 2 its a week earlier than when you need to trade in the best rookies on the bubble.

PS I don't have him.

Mountford's JS is the issue, not his scoring ability. As mentioned several times, Cunners serves his 1 week suspension & is straight in round 2, Mountford is the obvious one to make way.

But history is littered with cases of players getting their chance & grabbing it with both hands. I'm of the opinion if you like his profile, take him, you'll have to make corrective trades on some rookies anyway. If he's out week 2 its a week earlier than when you need to trade in the best rookies on the bubble.

PS I don't have him.
Thankyou bud. I have Simpkin, I think his JS is awesome and will make cash, may not make as much, but I'll be able to sleep next week! :D

Hey guys, for forwards I've got Turner on field and Eddy and Butler as F7 & F8. Any better options than Turner around his price point of 150k-240k max?

Smith and Ottens are D7 & D8 .. don't know about Smith, should I go with Stewart? Got Hibberd on field, reckon I should keep him there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Busted foot, couple of months at least.

The theory that North love using a tagger is not particularly true. Jacobs sort of fell into that role. He was given a job one game & did it very well, so he got another job next week, then the next week. It went on for a couple of months & then suddenly he went from a plodder to being dubbed the best tagger in the comp.

So if you like Mountford, I wouldn't expect him to do any hard tagging contrary to some opinions around here.
I dont know much about mountford, what do you think about him? Just in for cunnington this week or will get a decent chance?

Thoughts on parfitt, florent and Simpkins js? Trying to pick 2 out of these players, helppppp

Taking Parfitt over Simpkin (moving Florent forward)
Saves me $50k and Parfitt should stick around for a while, hopefully make some good cash

Cash in the bank will be used for corrections if needed

The Sunday squads have been finalised. Here are the benches and emergencies.

ADELAIDE
:thumbsu:Interchange: Hampton:hearts:, Otten:hearts:, Milera, Menzel
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Knight, Poholke, O’Brien

GWS
:thumbsu:Interchange: Smith, Taranto, Buntine, Mzungu
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Reid, Simpson, Wilson

NORTH MELBOURNE
:thumbsu:Interchange: Thompson, Turner, Gibson, Brown
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Clarke, Vickers-Willis, Durdin

WEST COAST
:thumbsu:Interchange: Masten, Redden, Petrie, Hutchings
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Sheed, Barrass, Schofield

FREMANTLE
:thumbsu:Interchange: Blakely, Suban, Tucker, Weller
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Sheridan, Crozier, Taberner

GEELONG
:thumbsu:Interchange: Mackie, Menzel, Murdoch, Ruggles
:thumbsdown:Emergencies: Lang, Menegola, Thurlow

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-03-...plus-all-the-team-whispers-ahead-of-round-one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back