Prediction 2017 Round 1 Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand why rocket wouldn't give him time in the middle to give him experience. Not one part of me thinks that we are losing this game

I don't understand why rocket wouldn't give him time in the middle to give him experience. Not one part of me thinks that we are losing this game
How about give the 18 year old time on the half back flank to give him some experience before we let him loose where big gorillas like Robinson will molest him and superstars like Beams, Zorko and Rocky will towell him up... Depending on how he adapts to league footy there is plenty of time to integrate him into the midfield later in the season..
Also for maybe the first time in our existence we don't need to potentially shatter the boys confidence by giving him too much rsponsibility too early..

B, A.Saad R.Thompson K.Kolodjashnij
HB, D.Swallow S.May P.Hanley
C, J . Lyons M.Barlow A.Hall
HF, G.Ablett T.Lynch J.Martin
F, C.Ah Chee P.Wright B.Ainsworth
Foll, J.Witts T.Miller J.Bowes
Int, M.Rosa A.Sexton J. Leslie B.Fiorini
Emg, W.Brodie J.Joyce, J. Lonergan

Id swap Bowes and Hanley positions.Probably start Rosa on the wing and have Lyons rotating through the midfield off the bench.
Not sure if i see Ainsworth and Ah Chee both starting in the pockets, might just be one of them with Fiorini/Sexton playing there then rotating into the mids. If its wet id bring in Lonergan over Ah Chee/Ainsworth due to the larger body.
Agree with Leslie, we definitely need someone who can cover the key backs because we have none else

I have nothing better to do at work today other then comparing Private health Insurance (and if anybody can point in the right direction to help me save some coin it would be very much appreciated) so I thought I would do some Serial posting on Bigfooty. here's my 22
B, A.Saad R.Thompson K.Kolodjashnij
HB, D.Swallow S.May P.Hanley
C, B.Fiorini M.Barlow A.Hall
HF, G.Ablett T.Lynch J.Martin
F, C.Ah Chee P.Wright B.Ainsworth
Foll, J.Witts T.Miller J.Bowes
Int, J.Lonergan M.Rosa A.Sexton J.Harbrow
Emg, W.Brodie J.Joyce, M.Rischitelli

NEAFL team
B, J.Joyce J.Leslie T.McKenzie
HB, S.Lemmens J.Scrimshaw J.Schoenfeld
C, M.Shaw M.Hallhan J.Lyons
HF, B.Shaw J.Grant R.Davis
F B.Matera K.Brooksby D.MacPherson
Foll, T.Nicholls M.Rischitelli W.Brodie
Int, M.Wills M.Spencer C.Loersch (S.Day out for the season so this last spot is for an under 18 top up player)
B Shaw is interesting - Matts brother I assume - both regularly seen surfing off Palm Beach.....

I'm really hoping we play Hall on the outside, I think with him and Hanley on the outside we'll have pace to burn and if Hall brings his kicking boots we could really be set up if we can win the inside battle, also hoping we start with a centre combo of Witts, Barlow, Lyons and Swallow with guys like Ablett and Miller playing of the flanks, like most others hoping Joyce gets a game over lemmens in the back pocket, just through his kicking skills, another one seems to be Ainsworth over matera, I hope we go with Ainsworth he'll have the same impact offensively but he easily carves up defensively compared to matera, and the last one seems to be lonergan, sexton and Brodie for that last couple of spots on the interchange I hope we go with sexton and Lonergan, only because sexton has that bit more versatility whilst lonergan that just bit stronger body at the moment but I can see Brodie coming in very soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back