Peptides! 2017 Round 1 Essendon Vs Hawthorn, #Roughyisback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a supposed leaked Adelaide draw showing us play them round 2 sat night at the g, and only play them once.
Not sure how true.

I'm keen to know what's happened since 2012 for us to only get 1 home game against the scum. If we only get one this season and it's their home game again we'll have every right to be absolutely filthy.

hawksdonsfixtures.PNG

Would have preferred them in Round 2. I think they will be really up for round 1

A long time since all their senior bodies played together. There will almost certainly be cobwebs, no matter how "fit" a player might be, these things fall away quite rapidly.

This year we lacked run and speed out of defense. Grant Birchall during his prime was the best link-up player coming out of defense for Hawthorn. He's lost a bit of pace. The Hawks back six isn't getting any younger.

What about Will Langford across half back? Langford did play as a half back flanker in 2011 and 2012 for Box Hill Hawks at times before being moved into the midfield.

I gather you've never seen Langford kick?

They'll win this, and we'll never hear the end of it from Lord Rupert's Essendon* propaganda tabloid.

But still, it will be one of those freak results that Round 1 throws up from time to time. Even with all their beloved drug cheats back, they're not finals material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm keen to know what's happened since 2012 for us to only get 1 home game against the scum. If we only get one this season and it's their home game again we'll have every right to be absolutely filthy.

View attachment 305015
2013 and onwards they weren't taking drugs and as a consequence they weren't good enough to play us twice.

Shiels?

Ill have a crack;

FF: Breust Vickery Puopolo
HF: Rioli Schoenmakers Gunston
Ce: Burgoyne Mitchell Smith
HB: Hodge Brand Gibson
FB: Stratton Frawley Duryea
RR: McEvoy O'Meara Shiels
Int: Birchall Burton Whitecross Sicily
Emg: Langford O'Rourke Litherland

Sure I've missed someone...but that's just a quick crack at it.
Hartung perhaps? Who for? Not too sure.

Ummmm...I was implying the kick was *that* bad...

lol ffs, my bad.

Me:
c35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back