Peptides! 2017 Round 1 Essendon Vs Hawthorn, #Roughyisback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time since all their senior bodies played together. There will almost certainly be cobwebs, no matter how "fit" a player might be, these things fall away quite rapidly.
Not to mention Stanton & Watson were already cooked before the break & none of these Drug Cheats have experience playing under Worsfold's gameplan.

They'll be pumped to the eyeballs though, round one will unquestionably be Essendon*'s grand final. The past few years their members have been fed hope and the lie that the team will suddenly rise to Premiership contention when the drag saga is over. A poor start to 2017 would see them drop off in droves.

I predict they will start like a pride of wild lions attacking a zebra making their supporters confident, rowdy, and abusive to Hawk players and supporters. However, by the end of the day their members will be wanting to bury them in the holes their heads have been in since 2012, and it will be jab players receiving the abuse.

I think it will go this way:
- essendon will be pumped
- they will kick the first 3 goals
- hawk fans will boo jobe
- Jobe will kick a goal and we will hear the full hero's journey from the commentary team
- crowd will go full mental
- essendon players will be getting in our faces
- Hawks will win
- newspapers will talk about essendon

3c739809ea3c3d9eff362221d72b2491.jpg

Afl player ratings just ran a simulation of season (excluded rough nicnat and wallis). Thank god we have clarko (and JOM who presumably would be rated zero)

Ps
Just posting for those curious, i know stats arent be all end all

3c739809ea3c3d9eff362221d72b2491.jpg

Afl player ratings just ran a simulation of season (excluded rough nicnat and wallis). Thank god we have clarko (and JOM who presumably would be rated zero)

Ps
Just posting for those curious, i know stats arent be all end all
Are last year's predictions available? Might be interesting...

So Someone on the Bombers board reckons their forwardline is better than ours. Even with two eyes I can't see how that can be true.

Happy for someone to play devils advocate here...

EFA

Last edited:
So Simone on the Bombers board reckons their forwardline is better than ours. Even with two eyes I can't see how that can be true.

Happy for someone to play devils advocate here...
Whoever Simone is, she is either blind, delusional or not playing with a full deck.

Maybe all of the above.

No forward line is better than Roughead, Gunston, Rioli, Breust, Vickery and Puopolo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever Simone is, she is either blind, delusional or not playing with a full deck.

Maybe all of the above.

No forward line is better than Roughead, Gunston, Rioli, Breust, Vickery and Puopolo.
Sicily would be their 2nd forward and he's not even in this list.

The cockiness on the injection board is pure gold.
Apparently they are gonna get close to us round one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back