• Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reg is a lock for me - solo rucks the only way to go
Maxy most probably a lock too

R/F emergency and most probably toy with the idea of either Michelle Payne or the Million$kid as my R/fwd in the fwd line

Reg is a lock for me - solo rucks the only way to go
Maxy most probably a lock too

R/F emergency and most probably toy with the idea of either Michelle Payne or the Million$kid as my R/fwd in the fwd line
im tossing up between having Grundy or Goldy as R2. Gawn lock at R1. will go with Strnadica as rookie loophole. Ryder will be F4 depending on his pre season

im tossing up between having Grundy or Goldy as R2. Gawn lock at R1. will go with Strnadica as rookie loophole. Ryder will be F4 depending on his pre season

my gut says Kangas will expose Majak more and more to the ruck once they have lost there 1st 5 games

Giles the other smokey with Nutnut (just had to type it :D) and Lycett both cactus

Giles the other smokey with Nutnut (just had to type it :D) and Lycett both cactus
That's a big no for me on Giles. Wont play every game and you'll just burn a trade on him probably before the byes too.
The only West Coast ruck I'd even consider is Vardy and he's made out of used tissues from TheOz place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

450-500k for Ryder

if i was going to pick Boyd it would be as a forward. but dont think he will average enough next year to warrant selection as R2
You may be right. Think Boyd will do well after the game he had in the GF I only can see him on the improve.
A 90 average in the FWD line and as a useful back up DPP RUCK sounds juicy.

Bevo wont drop him again next year. He's set deep in the Doggies 22 IMO.

You may be right. Think Boyd will do well after the game he had in the GF I only can see him on the improve.
A 90 average in the FWD line and as a useful back up DPP RUCK sounds juicy.

Bevo wont drop him again next year. He's set deep in the Doggies 22 IMO.

With Hamling leaving Jordan ruffnut mite be used more in def, leaving boyd to almost ruck Solo. cloke and crameri into the fwd line also frees him up to play predominantly ruck

With Hamling leaving Jordan ruffnut mite be used more in def, leaving boyd to almost ruck Solo. cloke and crameri into the fwd line also frees him up to play predominantly ruck
Adams back and Collins with another year under his belt. Roughead will only have to play def in emergency situations. plus they have Morris, Roberts and Cordy. well stocked, but if they need a bigger body.....

Perfect. He was rucking most of the finals when Roughead copped one in the eye. His influence as a mobile full time ruck is gonna be worth a few extra points too. Boy can play/tonne up.

Perfect. He was rucking most of the finals when Roughead copped one in the eye. His influence as a mobile full time ruck is gonna be worth a few extra points too. Boy can play/tonne up.
no doubt he can play. His GF was Norm worthy... (he was robbed IMO, deserved it a hell of a lot more than JJ) but that was one game. no doubt he will take a shitload of confidence from it, but it all depends on the team setup. Whether they get Cloke to play as the main target up forward, with Crameri and Stringer feeding off him, allowing Boyd to play up the ground or if Roughie does have to go back, which means Boyd will likely be no1 ruck

Which obscure scrubs ya goin for this year tox? ;)

Has tonne up 2/38 games.
No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back