Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz doesn't look right bro.

Cut your losses. I think his head is somewhere else and I think his body isn't right.

Yet in Rd1 he had 28 disposals and 8 tackles...

But quick lets simply right off GAJ

Gotta say I'm glad all of the bash gaj club are not in charge in nth korea

Yet in Rd1 he had 28 disposals and 8 tackles...

But quick lets simply right off GAJ

Gotta say I'm glad all of the bash gaj club are not in charge in nth korea

I was one of those who were fighting against the Gaz doubters and started with him.

I recognise now that he isn't quite the same. Lower intensity, not running to space, not willing to put head over the ball consistently.

I watched him give up on a contest against a rookie and be beaten by far inferior inside players more than once.

I don't know, perhaps you have more faith than me. I like to get off a sinking ship before it sinks...

I was one of those who were fighting against the Gaz doubters and started with him.

I recognise now that he isn't quite the same. Lower intensity, not running to space, not willing to put head over the ball consistently.

I watched him give up on a contest against a rookie and be beaten by far inferior inside players more than once.

I don't know, perhaps you have more faith than me. I like to get off a sinking ship before it sinks...

I dont have him fwiw

However if evetyone is off him because of the gws game then hes got 18 other teammates who should also be dropped.

if you want to rid Ryder from your team, have a look at this...

33661891201_7d183379c9_c.jpg

Ollie Wines seems to be benefitting

Did you end up starting with him? Round 9 bye scared me off in the end

Yes. I have Wines, I primarily picked him on the back of having Ryder back in the line up & his strong finish LY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. I have Wines, I primarily picked him on the back of having Ryder back in the line up & his strong finish LY
Good call! Yep, averaged close to 110 after the bye last year. Think that's about what he'll average for the year

Good call! Yep, averaged close to 110 after the bye last year. Think that's about what he'll average for the year

Yeah, I had him down for 105 pre JLT and upped him to 110 post JLT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back