• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are buying into last years GF performance, while spectacular, wont take the next step this year
depsite that great GF game, he still didn't crack 100 points for it

But all he will need to do is avg 75-85 like Witts yeah?

I've gone Gawn/Stef fwiw
I'm thinking similar .....rucks killed me last season

People who went Gawn / Goldstein killed it early over me who had Nic-Nat / Stef .....combined points of approx 250+ killed my 180 point average .....and thus my SC season

Not gambling this year with rucks

Ryder alert!
Few coaches had Lobbe as BOG in the intra club. I hope this is just a horrible dream.....
Me.....
iu

I'm thinking similar .....rucks killed me last season

People who went Gawn / Goldstein killed it early over me who had Nic-Nat / Stef .....combined points of approx 250+ killed my 180 point average .....and thus my SC season

Not gambling this year with rucks

Rucks change from year to year. Last year Stef was seen as a relatively safe pick where as Gawn was seen as more risky. And Goldy was a surer thing than the sun coming up to go huge again, but those that started with him would have actually lost ground on those that took NicNat and invested the saving wisely elsewhere.

You are rewriting history. No such thing as a sure thing in the ruck line.

Rucks change from year to year. Last year Stef was seen as a relatively safe pick where as Gawn was seen as more risky. And Goldy was a surer thing than the sun coming up to go huge again, but those that started with him would have actually lost ground on those that took NicNat and invested the saving wisely elsewhere.

You are rewriting history. No such thing as a sure thing in the ruck line.
Yeah, i though they were good picks at the time ....Nic-Nat / Stef :(

Hope i can get it right this year .....Gawn & Steff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, i though they were good picks at the time ....Nic-Nat / Stef :(

Hope i can get it right this year .....Gawn & Steff?

I don't like Gawn. He's 30-40k more expensive than a Selwood or Kennedy in the mids. And I'd back Selwood or Kennedy to outscore him.

Personally I'm a real believer in picking starting rucks for value and using trades once you see who the best choices are. Yes you lose in the ruck to those that pay top dollar but you more than make up the gap by investing the money on other lines. It doesn't really even cost you in trades because you're locking in extra keepers on other lines.

Really getting keen on Witts. His job security was the main concern but that's looking safer by the day. At 217k you want an average of 75 or so and I think he'll manage that. I'm more confident picking him at this stage than some of the 200k rookies on other lines. However R1 teams and the number and quality of starting rookies and other cheap picks will be the final deciding factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back