• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandilands 308k? I can't be the only one drooling right now, is the injury risk too big?
Just noticed it, too. There'll be a fair few lining up to cross the Great Sandy Desert this season.

I've always advocated set and forget rucks but Gawn + Sandi/Ryder/Strndacia just seems so good on paper.
Gawn is a star and I expect him to break the mold and be the first ruck in a long time to hold his #1 mantle.
Sandi at 308k if he plays 18+ games it's a massive win, still think Goldy will be #2 but if Sandi can stay on the park he'll manage 105ppg you'd think.
With the fwds being a wasteland this year Ryder could well average 100ish and be a top 6 fwd.
+ You have Strnadica, who's a perfect loophole and can always be used with Sandi for C/VC loops and if needed his DPP can actually be utilised, if/when Sandi goes down for a few weeks.

Doesn't Sandica make loopholing harder?
Both are locked once Sandi plays so no opportunity to seing ryder into ruck.

Doesn't Sandica make loopholing harder?
Both are locked once Sandi plays so no opportunity to seing ryder into ruck.

Freo got given a bunch of garbage Sunday games, most weeks it'll be as easy as just swapping Sandi with Strnadica, making him C and making Sandi an emergency.
Ryder would only be swinging into the rucks if Sandi isn't named on a Thursday night.

I've always advocated set and forget rucks but Gawn + Sandi/Ryder/Strndacia just seems so good on paper.
Gawn is a star and I expect him to break the mold and be the first ruck in a long time to hold his #1 mantle.
Sandi at 308k if he plays 18+ games it's a massive win, still think Goldy will be #2 but if Sandi can stay on the park he'll manage 105ppg you'd think.
With the fwds being a wasteland this year Ryder could well average 100ish and be a top 6 fwd.
+ You have Strnadica, who's a perfect loophole and can always be used with Sandi for C/VC loops and if needed his DPP can actually be utilised, if/when Sandi goes down for a few weeks.
db3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going the rednut Giles as R2. Is guaranteed games as no#1 ruck until Lycett gets back which won't be until mid season.

I'd say he'd make 150k before ditching him for another premo once i see who looks a likely type to partner with Gawn long term.
How long is Nic Nat out for?

Going the rednut Giles as R2. Is guaranteed games as no#1 ruck until Lycett gets back which won't be until mid season.

I'd say he'd make 150k before ditching him for another premo once i see who looks a likely type to partner with Gawn long term.

You know you recruited Vardy? He's that much better than Giles it's not even a discussion.

If anyone out there still hadn't been enticed by Sandi yet, he plays 6 of the first 9 games at Domain.
With rumours of Goldy wanting out, his playing around and North heading towards the bottom 4 at a rappid rate I'm worried he will junk it up.
Grundy i dont mind, Martin * knows what to expect, Jacobs is finished at a SC level, NicNat injured, Lycett the same.
Ryder the only other genuine option. All of this makes Sandi at his price look prety good ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back