• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Goldy but pruess coming in scared me off...worked out well so far, replaced him with witts and picked up nank and mbank with the spare $$
Hopefully witts pays off too

well im bloody glad i stuck with the big fella Nanker, he looks so delicious in the first 5-10 minutes so i thought i better chuck my swans training shirt on that i got off the man himself via a mutual friend and all of a sudden he went quiet for 20 minutes. As soon as i said to my mate time to take the shirt off im cursing him he took a intercept mark in the defensive 50.

So what im saying is i have the magic nank shirt, kinda like the magic undies off Around the twist that involved a frog some how ? and yes im pissed

Have you ever, ever felt like this?

have you heard the word about the bird and the spider?

well im bloody glad i stuck with the big fella Nanker, he looks so delicious in the first 5-10 minutes so i thought i better chuck my swans training shirt on that i got off the man himself via a mutual friend and all of a sudden he went quiet for 20 minutes. As soon as i said to my mate time to take the shirt off im cursing him he took a intercept mark in the defensive 50.

So what im saying is i have the magic nank shirt, kinda like the magic undies off Around the twist that involved a frog some how ? and yes im pissed

Have you ever, ever felt like this?

have you heard the word about the bird and the spider?

Bird is the word

Hey guys, if you didn't pick Nank can you like this post please. Just need to know so I can put all the Non-Nank-believers on ignore, I don't need you in my life.
Cheers, thanks, cheers.
SS.

Go Nank.

Everyone's thoughts on having grundy and Martin in the ruck? I have both right now just wanting thoughts on it?

Nank had 8 touches and only 3 tackles. Was his score scaled a lot? The scoring was a bit strange last night. The 2 goals helped, obviously, but Keuezer's stats were miles better and their scores were very similar.

I think his score was inflated massively because he started well when the win was setup. Won't happen weekly and I think he's more and 85 to 90 type.

Still not sure about him.

Nank had 8 touches and only 3 tackles. Was his score scaled a lot? The scoring was a bit strange last night. The 2 goals helped, obviously, but Keuezer's stats were miles better and their scores were very similar.

I think his score was inflated massively because he started well when the win was setup. Won't happen weekly and I think he's more and 85 to 90 type.

CD have him in their teams but didn't want to look to dodgy so just gave him all of Rances KOTD points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So big question now is Gawn v Stef +157k?

This is going to do my head in all day.
I'm liking stef too, I'm a lions fan so I'm really scared of Archie coming back in he is a good player but I hope they stick to one ruck

HTAs my dude. Kruze was too good for him, which isn't too bad as he's a very solid player when he's not in the injury ward. But when he does get first hands to the ball he makes it count.
CD love child ✓
Remember seeing somewhere (think it was Fantastic Freako's twitter) when the trade for Nank got done, that he himself was a massive fan and those at ChampionData ranked him highly too.

So big question now is Gawn v Stef +157k?

This is going to do my head in all day.

Looking at Stef's scores in 2014-2015 as a solo ruck looks so damn joocy.

Currently in the same dilemma. Stef is definitely underpriced and could easily average 105+, and the saved 150k can do wonders for other lines.
But after having an underperforming ruck last year (Stef) it can ruin your season. I think Gawn is safer, but guts saying to go for stef.

Nankervis had a HTA% of 48% which is unbelievable. Gawn went at 34% last year. Sample size is small, but signs are good. #SuperCoach

THE TAAAAANK

65 points from hitouts alone.

Currently in the same dilemma. Stef is definitely underpriced and could easily average 105+, and the saved 150k can do wonders for other lines.
But after having an underperforming ruck last year (Stef) it can ruin your season. I think Gawn is safer, but guts saying to go for stef.

Can't see why he cant match it with Gawn if he remains as the solo ruck. I mean just look at his numbers in 2014-2015, so impressive!

160k you save is a big amount and can allow your team looking better around the ground.

But yes Gawn is ALOT safer, i will be shitting bricks each week at team selection making sure Archie doesn't get the call up!

Gawn scored tons all last year from similar numbers. Its the secret ruck rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back