• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep 60k free so if he spuds again and Nankervis goes big again you can swap.

Have Nankervis in the ruck already. Went mid-range ruck strategy: Nank/Sandy and Boyd up fwd. Will most likely need to downgrade Boyd to another ruck/fwd for the flexibility, I think it's only Cameron from Sydney or maybe Buzza from Geelong? One maybe a slight chance to play, the other one NFI. Hence I thought I'd punt on Boyd. With the new ruck rule (IE he'll be moving around a lot more), you never know, he might come good... the campaigner

Have Nankervis in the ruck already. Went mid-range ruck strategy: Nank/Sandy and Boyd up fwd. Will most likely need to downgrade Boyd to another ruck/fwd for the flexibility, I think it's only Cameron from Sydney or maybe Buzza from Geelong? One maybe a slight chance to play, the other one NFI. Hence I thought I'd punt on Boyd. With the new ruck rule (IE he'll be moving around a lot more), you never know, he might come good... the campaigner

I worry a bit for Boyd, with Cloke there now he looks like he is playing second fiddle which is disappointing, as he needs to start asserting himself on games now.

Doubtful they want him playing ruck too much.

I worry a bit for Boyd, with Cloke there now he looks like he is playing second fiddle which is disappointing, as he needs to start asserting himself on games now.

Doubtful they want him playing ruck too much.

Yeah I worry a bit about him to. I worry he got his $$ and his Cup and he doesn't give a *!!!!

Anyone picking a rookie ruck for R3 that is actually gonna play, or deliberately picking someone who isn't playing in order to make him a loop whole........if that made any sense at all

Anyone picking a rookie ruck for R3 that is actually gonna play, or deliberately picking someone who isn't playing in order to make him a loop whole........if that made any sense at all
Is anyone besides Preuss playing? And he's not DPP so that's a bummer.
I've got Strnadica as a permanent loophole, also have DCameron but am backing him to get some games pretty early.

Most on here have Strnadacaptain at R3.

Other popular options are Witts, Pruess and Cameron.

Gone Cameron
a) i think he'll play some games and appreciate in $$ value

b) there will be plenty of games to loophole him still ......you're never going to have all rookies playing

c) Cameron loopholes to Ryder in more forward line

d) i'm conscious of byes and having at least a possibility of my R3 playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Bulldogs supporters i'm guessing
I doubt very much that 15% of SC'rs are Bulldogs supporters.
I reckon a lot would've gone for him from the GF performance.

So I've got; Sandiland Witts & Preuss in the rucks, Nank & Cameron in the fwds. Hopefully Preuss can make some quick cash give him the flick to a rookie on the bubble several weeks in.

You can't complain with what Witts gave you at his price compared to some of the higher price rucks. If only I didn't screw over my side in every other position....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back