Competitions 2017 Schache Cup #1 - (insert clever pun title here edition)

Who will kick a goal this week?

• Ryan Harwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harris Andrews

• Daniel Rich

• Sam Mayes

• Darcy Gardiner

• Marco Paparone

• Josh Walker

• Rohan Bewick

• Stefan Martin

• Jake Barrett

• Tom Rockliff

• Ben Keays

• Jarrod Berry

• Claye Beams

• Nick Robertson

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in what was a week of carnage on the field, surprisingly almost everyone got through. Below are those that are still in the running. I'll unlock the thread when the teams get named later tonight and i have a chance to update the list of names.

Big Sauce 21 Hipwood Zorko Schache
BigCat2 Schache Zorko Hipwood
briztoon Zorko Hipwood Schache
Cooties D Beams Zorko Close
deklares Hipwood Robinson Schache
Dlions Schache Hipwood Close
fanackapan Schache Zorko Close
Jivlain Robinson Hipwood Zorko
Kevvo Schache Hipwood Zorko
Lace Out Robinson Hipwood Close
leaper Taylor Zorko Hipwood
lionraven Zorko Robinson Hipwood
Mayestro Hipwood Zorko Schache
Nunez Schache Robinson Close
Requiem D Beams Taylor Schache
rusty08 Robinson Hipwood Taylor
SizeMatters Bell Zorko Schache
Skoob Hipwood Robinson Zorko
ZoBlitz Zorko Hipwood Robinson

Well that knocked out a few. A much tougher week in the schache cup with guys like robinson and hipwood costing their punters this week, while Lewy taylors inaccuracy accounted for a few more. Kudos to Jivlain and Skoob who shimmied their way through on the back of Ryan Lester and are sitting pretty with a bunch of options this week. The thread will be opened up to voting once teams have been updated. Those left in the comp are below, good luck to all.

deklares Hipwood Robinson Schache Zorko
Dlions Schache Hipwood Close Zorko
Jivlain Robinson Hipwood Zorko Lester
Lace Out Robinson Hipwood Close Schache
leaper Taylor Zorko Hipwood Schache
lionraven Zorko Robinson Hipwood Schache
Nunez Schache Robinson Close Zorko
rusty08 Robinson Hipwood Taylor Zorko
Skoob Hipwood Robinson Zorko Lester

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then there were two. Congratulations to Skoob and Nunez for making the final of this seasons first Schache Cup. Both swung for the fences on Tom Bell this week and were both rewarded, while choices such as taylor, zorko and schache all their their punters down. Thread will open up for voting once teams are named and I update the list. Best of luck lads, may the least shite win

Skoob Hipwood Robinson Zorko Lester Bell
Nunez Schache Robinson Close Zorko Bell

Congratulation to Nunez on his victory in this years first Shache Cup!! Below is a photo of him during this weeks trophy presentation. I can neither deny nor confirm the rumours that in the aftermath of the presentation he went into whats known as full German Club mode and somehow was drinking out of the trophy (physically i'm not sure how, but a giant hats off to him if he managed it). Feel free to shower our winner in glory, or whatever you'd shower a cigarette machine in these days, while completely ignoring whoever managed to finish second (who was that again?)

Acapulco.jpg

Now as you know there's been a lot of pressure on the Schache cup to perform and live up to last years lofty standards. We saw last week the first signs of cracking with organisers failing to get their act together to even edit and reset a simple poll. Clearly the mounting pressure to re-name the segment and doom another young footballer to the ignominy of being associated with this shambles of an event is taking its toll. Therefore in the interest of player welfare the Schache Cup will be taking a 2 week break and will return back after the bye. We won't be maintaining a running dialogue, however I can categorically say that talk of the comp re-emerging on the Richmond board are utterly baseless bull#$%&.

Back