Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

So no update on who stumbled at yesterday's session should be a good thing I'm thinking.
If on the rookie list they won't announced to media .

If on the rookie list they won't announced to media .

Yeah, I have noticed this as well. Even if it was a pretty bad injury you would only hear about it at the next injury report. So next Tuesday for more info I reckon.

Example Uber - basically did not hear a word until this week.

Dumin is one of the outs for Peel so his injury must be an issue. I would have thought even for Rookie listed player that we would have heard something if he did his ACL. I guess we will find out on Tue with the HBF Injury update.

Dumin is one of the outs for Peel so his injury must be an issue. I would have thought even for Rookie listed player that we would have heard something if he did his ACL. I guess we will find out on Tue with the HBF Injury update.
Our rookie stocks aren't looking great right now:
Uebergang - long-term injury
Nyhuis - mid-term injury
Deluca - mid-term injury
Duman - potential long-term injury

Grey and Strnadica had better tread carefully!

Our rookie stocks aren't looking great right now:
Uebergang - long-term injury
Nyhuis - mid-term injury
Deluca - mid-term injury
Duman - potential long-term injury

Grey and Strnadica had better tread carefully!
Upgrade them will escape the rookie curse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duman has an ankle injury. Thankfully not a knee.:thumbsu:
I think the same injury grey had last season , but will take shorter time to heal , grey continue to play after the injury in wafl .

Really missing the training reports, I guess they still havent granted the public access to the grounds?
Yes we do get in well at least the regulars from the Old Dudes stand and guys like me and Salim do but the ones that hung around the Figs seemed to not know where Cockburn is. Steve Rosich has come over and spoken to us several times since we have been operating at the new facility.

Should be an interesting week of training this week after the Geebung debacle. Hopefully our intrepid band of watchers are able to post a few reports.

The Freo website suggests Wednesday 9:30am is the best time to watch training - can anyone tell me what the other training times / days are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a quick look of the new facility today, very impressive. Went up the top end of that main carpark and watched for a few minutes with my 3yo daughter on my shoulders.

A few 1st and 2nd year players were kicking for goal. Logue slotted a beauty from deep in the pocket.

Steve Rosich pulled up practically beside us in his Lexus. I said a quick G'Day as he was on his way in to the office and then moved on. Seems a decent bloke.

34 on the track. Mundy running laps, Ryan and Nyhuis both trained. Skills good in tricky conditions. Short session and not a lot to report. Main drill was forward entry and then the transition out of defence. Balic and Grey worked with the main squad. Interesting that Johno worked with the Peel boys. I think he was on light duties so had an easy morning. Boys worked hard. Not a lot of banter but to be expected after Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back