Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

DDiZ2FjW0AAFwH9.jpg:large

So which BF posters are there (if any) in this photo?

gaskin is there

Great session this morning, as good as I've seen. Sublime is a term thrown around on here but I'm going to use it about Bennell. He is sublime in every thing he does. S Hill didn't train and DeLuca said he won't play,didnt train. The rumour is Bennell will play for Peel tomorrow at Full forward. Heres hoping.

Great session this morning, as good as I've seen. Sublime is a term thrown around on here but I'm going to use it about Bennell. He is sublime in every thing he does. S Hill didn't train and DeLuca said he won't play,didnt train. The rumour is Bennell will play for Peel tomorrow at Full forward. Heres hoping.

Damn. It's going to piss down tomorrow. I wanted to go down and see his first game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears so.... *crosses fingers and everything that can possibly be crossed*

I remember that play. It was bloody sublime and got a round of applause from the strong contingent of training watchers.

I have been all for bringing Bennell back through Peel but watching him this morning he looks absolutely magnificent. I would not be against putting him straight into the senior side.

Langdon looks good but he must have been ruled out by the doctor because he looked pretty pissed off at one stage.

Edit: Sheridan has also gotten rid of his man bun and now looks like a normal member of society.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a report and would like to state that publicly.
PM? If you gave me a report I would make you President.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back