Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if Sean Darcy trained today? Just looking for indications as to whether or not he will be rested.

PS I don't do Fantasy Footy so it's a genuine enquiry.

Some good pics on the website: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-08-10/training-gallery-10th-august

This one sums up life as a Freo forward. I think we all know who had the ball in hand :) (**cough** DPearce **cough**)

17%20107.jpg

Must be a lot warmer in Perth than it is in ******* Dumbleyung at the moment if Ross is wearing shorts at training.

Woah I wasn't sure that Freo were still actually training because this thread has been so quiet

It has been quiet as I have been the only BF member at training the past couple of weeks. Salim hasn't been there and Danny is in Europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DP has kicked it to space where the forward should be leading. Why the fk was he standing still?
I'll think you'll find that picture is post the kick to "space" about 40m to the side of Cox's lead where Danyle thought the imaginary forward was. It's the same look pretty much every one of our forwards has given to Danyle over his long and illustrious career.

I'll think you'll find that picture is post the kick to "space" about 40m to the side of Cox's lead where Danyle thought the imaginary forward was. It's the same look pretty much every one of our forwards has given to Danyle over his long and illustrious career.
It's not DPs fault that the forwards lead to the wrong space. Clearly 40m away is either at the top of the square (which I'll choose to believe) or on the freeway. It's not DPs fault that our forwards aren't as visionary as him.

It's not DPs fault that the forwards lead to the wrong space. Clearly 40m away is either at the top of the square (which I'll choose to believe) or on the freeway. It's not DPs fault that our forwards aren't as visionary as him.
Sorry I was mistaken. The cardboard cut out playing defence managed to intercept the ball :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back