2017 Singapore Grand Prix 17/9/17

Remove this Banner Ad

If I don't mind Hamilton winning, how can I be racist?
Really ??? You really don't know ?? If I hate black people, but don't mind Asians, that still makes me racist.

You're a weird cat, you'd rather his title rival win than an Italian-Aussie who is likely to drive for Ferrari soon.

Really ??? You really don't know ?? If I hate black people, but don't mind Asians, that still makes me racist.

You're a weird cat, you'd rather his title rival win than an Italian-Aussie who is likely to drive for Ferrari soon.

More spin, congrats.
Ricciardo chose to represent aus, so I dislike him, plus all the fairweather fans he has with their bad cutesy names.

You lot aren't happy if some serb or croat or greek/ Aussie tennis or football player chooses his heritage country,

I don't have anything against Hamilton.

Same old .. lol

More spin, congrats.
Ricciardo chose to represent aus, so I dislike him, plus all the fairweather fans he has with their bad cutesy names.

You lot aren't happy if some serb or croat or greek/ Aussie tennis or football player chooses his heritage country,

Same old .. lol
He chose to represent the country of his birth, gee that's awful. Those football players you speak of, that has a lot more to do with the management of the time and it happens a great deal less than it used to.

You're a sad, sad human if representing the country of birth upsets you.

He chose to represent the country of his birth, gee that's awful. Those football players you speak of, that has a lot more to do with the management of the time and it happens a great deal less than it used to.

You're a sad, sad human if representing the country of birth upsets you.

It still happens, just not enough, unfortunately.
Heritage is more important than representing a country of people who only care about England and aus.
Backstabbers

It still happens, just not enough, unfortunately.
Heritage is more important than representing a country of people who only care about England and aus.
Backstabbers
So why do you live in this country then ?? Im all for people respecting and honoring their heritage, I think its great but he is an Australian-Italian, and chooses to race under the country of his birth which 90% of the world do. To say this country only cares about England and Australia is plain wrong for starters, but even allowing for that, is it any different to what you do ??

More spin, congrats.

Same old .. lol
care.gif

It makes no sense to me - you hate Ricciardo more than you love Ferrari. What kind of a philosophy is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Galaxie is an Australian Italian. So is Daniel Ricciardo.

Daniel has made it to F1 as an Australian Italian. Galaxie hasn't.

I'd be filthy too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no sense to me - you hate Ricciardo more than you love Ferrari. What kind of a philosophy is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, more spin.
Want to make up anything else?

We all have our fav and non favs, and that's that.

Wow, more spin.
Want to make up anything else?

We all have our fav and non favs, and that's that.

How is it spin? It's pretty much what you said - you wanted Vettel's chief title rival to do better than someone who might have taken points off him had the race panned out differently. You've even admitted it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back