AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Details for the night:

Date: Tuesday, 5th December, Doors open from 6:30pm
Place: Victory Room, Etihad Stadium, Docklands
Enter via Gate 8 and 9 off Victory Promenade
RSVP: Due to limited capacity, please register from 10am Tuesday 14th November.
Price: 2017 Social Club Members are complimentary (please note due to limited capacity guest passes are not available for purchase)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
My family has a social club membership and I received an email invitation to register from 10:00 am today. My sons don't have individual email addresses, they are linked to mine. But when I used the link in that email, it only allows me to select one ticket for the event. I did not receive any further links or emails, how was I supposed to register the rest of my family?

I left a message with the club by phone, but this web-based process is pretty hopeless. After 20 minutes of frustration (and no return phone call from membership) I managed to sort it out for myself. I'm sure others will run into problems though, so I'll put my solution here.

It turns out that you need to go to this page:

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/club/events/socialclubparty

And then multiple separate times you need to log into your MyBulldogs account as each indiviual family member and each time once logged as a new individual open the link below in a new window:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/bulldogs/EN/link/buy/quickbuy/562

For unfathomable reasons, you have to accept terms and conditions, select a delivery method and process an "invoice" for $0.00 before getting each ticket.

Who designs this crap? Our club must be paying good money to ticketmaster for this useless setup and I'm fed up with it. There has to be a better way for this to be run/managed.

Dog Rising

All Australian
Jul 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My family has a social club membership and I received an email invitation to register from 10:00 am today. My sons don't have individual email addresses, they are linked to mine.

But when I use the link in that email, it only allows me to select one ticket for the event.

I did not receive any further links or emails, how do I register the rest of my family?

I have left a message with the club by phone, but this web-based process is pretty hopeless.
You have to do them all individually. Each person has an ID number and password. I went back and used the link each time.
Alternatively ring the club...trust me this is the quickest option!

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
You have to do them all individually. Each person has an ID number and password. I went back and used the link each time.
Alternatively ring the club...trust me this is the quickest option!
I did ring the club, but they still haven't returned my call. So definitely not the quickest option.

Woohoo! Looking forward to my yearly mission burrito.

You forgot the beer and ice cream...

I too am looking forward to lining up in queues that never existed in previous years...can all the band wagoners stay home please?

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't get tickets when I registered, do they email them to you later ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Unlikely, it is usual just current players that are there, might see Schultz but nobody else really i've noticed from previous years there.
This is my expectation too. Key figures at the club are very accessible at these events though, I've been able to chat with Garlick when he was CEO and Gordon at previous functions. Chris Grant might well be there this year.

This is my expectation too. Key figures at the club are very accessible at these events though, I've been able to chat with Garlick when he was CEO and Gordon at previous functions. Chris Grant might well be there this year.
You been called back yet?

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
You forgot the beer and ice cream...

I too am looking forward to lining up in queues that never existed in previous years...can all the band wagoners stay home please?

There are two types of people born to this world Grassy my old mate.
Those that will not queue , and those that will.
I luckily was born to the first category , but made sure I married someone from the later group !;)

There are two types of people born to this world Grassy my old mate.
Those that will not queue , and those that will.
I luckily was born to the first category , but made sure I married someone from the later group !;)

I married someone who couldn't give two shits for football....as for queues...I prefer the near queue, she the far one

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
BTW are you going to the shindig Kingy? maybe we can catch up and reminisce about that great trip to Cairns where it was warm and the beer was cold and Picko kicked 6 and The Original Swooper stayed home and sooked...:p

Yeah I will be there , and would be great to catch up.
I am also offering to hold your beer , while you queue to get your ice cream :cool:

Yeah I will be there , and would be great to catch up.
I am also offering to hold your beer , while you queue to get your ice cream :cool:

You know what...I'm ambibeerstous...i'll hold my own beer and queue up for mine and your icecream

We can arrange a meet up point...I think I still have your number from Qld

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
You know what...I'm ambibeerstous...i'll hold my own beer and queue up for mine and your icecream

We can arrange a meet up point...I think I still have your number from Qld

Looking forward to it mate.
By the way I look a little like Brad Pitt ;)

I'm going to pay tribute to Sir Paul for his contributions to my life that night and for the first time I can't go. Why do things fall on the same night and then there's nothing doing for the rest of that week.

Back