News 2017 St Kilda in the media

Remove this Banner Ad

missed it :( is there a way to watch it?

Sorry no idea. It was a good segment as well. Firstly interviewed by Natham Brown, who showed a quote stating that Billings was a player like him. Browny told him that when you've got such a good kick, don't stuff around, just kick the goals yourself :)

Jack looks like he's growing out of the shy kid he was and had a laugh at himself when they showed him the segment where he was caught by Crawf on the Footy show.

Terry Wallace chatted to him about Paddy, Ross and a few others ( of course he mentioned Bont) and the pressures of being an early draft pick. He handled himself really well.

Sorry no idea. It was a good segment as well. Firstly interviewed by Natham Brown, who showed a quote stating that Billings was a player like him. Browny told him that when you've got such a good kick, don't stuff around, just kick the goals yourself :)

Jack looks like he's growing out of the shy kid he was and had a laugh at himself when they showed him the segment where he was caught by Crawf on the Footy show.

Terry Wallace chatted to him about Paddy, Ross and a few others ( of course he mentioned Bont) and the pressures of being an early draft pick. He handled himself really well.
Anything about re-signing?

Anything about re-signing?

Believe it or not, I can't recall exactly but I do think he said they'll be having discussions soon.....but don't quote me.

Believe it or not, I can't recall exactly but I do think he said they'll be having discussions soon.....but don't quote me.
I can't remember word for word but it was more than a pr response- something like - sit down in a couple of weeks and get it sorted. I was in zero doubt that he will sign after the segment. Didn't really have any doubts anyway, but I think his signing is a certainty now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... St Kilda coach Alan Richardson said Riewoldt was reluctant miss a game but conceded he might have benefiited from an enforced rest.

However, Richardson said the Saints would consider giving Riewoldt an extra week off after their bye in Round 11.

“On his body, a few weeks back he had the knee injury that looked like it was going to be worse than it was,” Richardson told Channel 9’s Sunday Footy Show.

“No doubt it has been sore, he missed a little bit of football (Round 2). He was really strong for us in the couple of days after. We had two six-day breaks ... one of those was a travel. So we played Hawthorn in Tasmania, GWS.

“I reckon he probably was a little sore and in hindsight we could have rested. No, he is feeling good at the moment.

“We get a break in a couple of weeks. Maybe we will extend the break. He is almost a week-by-week.”

Last edited:
Not St Kilda related media really, but anyone listening to Dal on SEN?

He's legitimately the best voice in football. He speaks well AND what he thinks, he knows what he's talking about and I find myself agreeing with everything he says.

He puts shame on every other joke analyst and special comments callers in the game. Looking in your direction David King, Mark Riccuito, Cameron Ling etc etc. the list goes on.

I like the idea, however the location of the Victoria Park precinct is a detractor in my view.
I think it's a fantastic location due to the cultural and historical significance of the actions effect on a myriad of communities, not just the football community.

Victoria Park has recently transformed itself into a friendly public space. Where better to honour one of this nation's strongest positive protest motions than on, or at least near, the spot it happened 24 years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back