News 2017 St Kilda in the media

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching the Channel 31 show "It's good for footy" last year(was a great show) when Dusty and Dane Swan were the guests.

When asked who he barracked for as a kid Dusty said the Saints......I thought at the time....if only he played for the Saints.

Great snippet you posted there RWBlyf.........the pic is a beauty.

I'm not one to like self promoting. But I think that everyone would thoroughly enjoy hearing this conversation with Justin Peckett.

We recently interview him for our podcast "Uncommon", discussing the Saints & Leading teams. We all know how huge Leading Teams is within the clubs history and the football industry nowadays. To the point that Titus O'Reilly is making gags about teams need to "get in Leading Teams".

Here's two clips from the conversation:

You can find it on iTunes here:
http://apple.co/2lGFXtr

Let me know what you think.

Great stat Diehard....would never have picked that!

Was based on the fact that Richmond has a pressure game.
So these two players are not high on the "keep" list of many posters on here. And Lonie just got one year extension. It's interesting.

Lonie may make so many forward pressure efforts but he isn't that effective. We know that, that's partially why he can't get a regular game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he is more right than a poster who sees one or two games live and the rest on tv. Reckon he is more right than one who sees about 14 games live and the rest on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on plug!

I look forward to seeing his amazing 10 year career. Clubs must be beating down our door to trade for him. He must have had some serious offers when he was out of contract

Right on plug!

I look forward to seeing his amazing 10 year career. Clubs must be beating down our door to trade for him. He must have had some serious offers when he was out of contract

That is such a childish response. The guy is far from a star and isn't worth any draft pick but there was probably 4 or 5 playing for Richmond that are worth bugger all.

I reckon all three would be sought after

Well it's only opinions but I stand by my point that nearly every gf side has players who aren't worth anything. There was even an article today saying mayne would have been a premiership player had he been at the tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back