2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

25th November last day for easy pay rollovers I've called up trying to get reserved seats and they told me to call back the 26th to get the seats I want because right now they can't until this date to see what's available etc. can't wait to sign up in a new area, changed resevered seats after 4 years and felt weird cancelling them after I had recieved my card but I'll be giving a lot more money to the club on L2. The club were very good about it, why would they complain at getting more money and more signing up?

25th November last day for easy pay rollovers I've called up trying to get reserved seats and they told me to call back the 26th to get the seats I want because right now they can't until this date to see what's available etc. can't wait to sign up in a new area, changed resevered seats after 4 years and felt weird cancelling them after I had recieved my card but I'll be giving a lot more money to the club on L2. The club were very good about it, why would they complain at getting more money and more signing up?
Well done mate

there will be 2 more renewals soon as both my mum and i don't do easy pay.

not sure how many games she will get to. She had an accident 2 weeks ago.

Crossed the road with the lights. car came around the corner and hit her.

She has a fractured tibia and is in hospital. she was coming with me overseas to her great nephews wedding. this is now impossible.

She has a fractured tibia and is in hospital. she was coming with me overseas to her great nephews wedding. this is now impossible.

I remember you mentioning it, Sammm. Hope she makes a full recovery.
Bummer that she can't make the trip.

Oh geez Sammm that's bloody awful news! Best of luck with your mum's recovery!!

I remember you mentioning it, Sammm. Hope she makes a full recovery.
Bummer that she can't make the trip.
Me too, my partner has moved in to help me, i am looking after her cat and dog, working full time, visiting her most nights after work.
she is very stuboborn and won't want help when she gets home, so that will be an interesting time.

She was so upset. i promised her i would take in April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are 2,452 members up on this time last year.

Projected for 40,461 by end of season.

Can you tell how many of these are first time members, not just re-signings? Supposedly our retention of members is the best in the league, so the trick is surely going to be signing up supporters who are not yet members.?

Can you tell how many of these are first time members, not just re-signings? Supposedly our retention of members is the best in the league, so the trick is surely going to be signing up supporters who are not yet members.?

Correct..the Club spasmodically release how many new members we have, but not very often. Also matters how many of them are full 11/16 game members. Pointless having more members in total if the overall $ made from them drops cos a lot of people drop off SC / Seats or downgrade to 3 game.

All new members? That is great.
I thought you just were also including existing members who may have signed up earlier than usual, if that makes sense? Not sure it does o_O

All new members? That is great.
I thought you just were also including existing members who may have signed up earlier than usual, if that makes sense? Not sure it does o_O
Nah lol that would just fall into the retention category.

We essentially start the season at -38,009, then work our way back to 0. Anything after that are new members.

Nah lol that would just fall into the retention category.

We essentially start the season at -38,009, then work our way back to 0. Anything after that are new members.

Ok, got it. Thanks. When you say " up on last year" that's the new members. keep up the great work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back