2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we and Melbourne are benefiting from a 'halo effect' from the Doggies' victory that's being reflected in early membership numbers. The theory goes that seeing the underdog win has inspired the supporters of other underdog clubs on the up and up. So, finally, I've found something positive out of the Doggies' victory.

Apparently we and Melbourne are benefiting from a 'halo effect' from the Doggies' victory that's being reflected in early membership numbers. The theory goes that seeing the underdog win has inspired the supporters of other underdog clubs on the up and up. So, finally, I've found something positive out of the Doggies' victory.

Interesting theory. Where did you hear this?

Add 2 new members for next year, My 2 girls want to go to most games next year 17 & 14 years old.

Mine isn't in yet. I've renewed my credit card this year, and the club have the old expiry date. When I update them this week, that'll be a digital, and two kids memberships added to the tally.

Which membership package enables you to guarantee grand final tickets
Hi mate.

I like your optimism.

Packages that guarantee GF ticket if we make it are;

Ultimate Interstate Membership ($245)
Premium GA Home (Adult - $350)
Premium GA Home & Away (Adult - $450)

Nah lol that would just fall into the retention category.

We essentially start the season at -38,009, then work our way back to 0. Anything after that are new members.
Maybe I'm just being dense, but that means that anyone who wasn't a member last year is considered a new member is that right?

Also the new members amount could actually be higher if not all 2016 members sign up this year.

Maybe I'm just being dense, but that means that anyone who wasn't a member last year is considered a new member is that right?

Also the new members amount could actually be higher if not all 2016 members sign up this year.
Thats right

no...just asking the question...it sounds feasible to me. Some people dont like Easypay but still renew early.
I'm a living breathing example. I don't do EasyPay as I like to change each year. My kids got interested for the first time last season so I got our memberships much earlier this year in the hope that the membership tat would keep them going through the offseason - trade week didn't do it for them.

So 4 additions will be cancelled out by us buying earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25th November last day for easy pay rollovers I've called up trying to get reserved seats and they told me to call back the 26th to get the seats I want because right now they can't until this date to see what's available etc. can't wait to sign up in a new area, changed resevered seats after 4 years and felt weird cancelling them after I had recieved my card but I'll be giving a lot more money to the club on L2. The club were very good about it, why would they complain at getting more money and more signing up?

I called the club to find out reserved seat on L2 and they gave me info immediately. I have signed up for L2 reserved seat.

Need a membership that gurrentees interstate members a ticket to the gf. I cant travel during the seaso but i would find a way to travel if we made the GF.

Ultimate Interstate Membership ($245)

I haven't signed up for easy pay and will renew soon. I prefer to do it myself so I can keep tabs on everything.
my mum and i don't do easy pay, but i will renew for both of us this week.

All signed up for 2017 :thumbsu:

How do I select cap, scarf etc?

I think they send an email ( they said early October) for you to make your choice. I received our membership cards about a month ago, but no email yet....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back